12-08-13, 04:38 AM   #3181
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Bearshaker View Post
Just curious if there is build in some kind of way to easy mark a target, other than right click their portrait?
Mostly, just so that I don't get get another addon for it, if there already is one build in.

IF, there is/Or I have to enable it - Where do I find it?

IF, there isn't - Any plans to add it? If not, any recommends for a specific addon?
you could just bind the marks to keys, won't really get much faster than that

12-09-13, 05:52 PM   #3182
phototrope
A Defias Bandit
Hi, I just started using your UI today. I'm having one issue right now that I cannot figure out. When switching specs, the action bars go crazy and move around. Switching specs seems to reset the Bartender profile. I even tried checking off Dual Spec so it would use the same profile when switching.

EDIT: I seemed to have solved it, but I'd still like to know why it's happening. I unchecked Allow RealUI to control the action bars.

Last edited by phototrope : 12-09-13 at 05:58 PM.

12-09-13, 06:00 PM   #3183
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by phototrope View Post
Hi, I just started using your UI today. I'm having one issue right now that I cannot figure out. When switching specs, the action bars go crazy and move around. Switching specs seems to reset the Bartender profile. I even tried checking off Dual Spec so it would use the same profile when switching.

EDIT: I seemed to have solved it, but I'd still like to know why it's happening. I unchecked Allow RealUI to control the action bars.
Your two specs are probably set to different RealUI layouts (DPS/Tank and Healing), so when you switch spec the RealUI layout (and subsequently some addon profiles) change. Use the Spec element on the info-line to change settings.

12-09-13, 06:01 PM   #3184
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Bearshaker View Post
Just curious if there is build in some kind of way to easy mark a target, other than right click their portrait?
Mostly, just so that I don't get get another addon for it, if there already is one build in.

IF, there is/Or I have to enable it - Where do I find it?

IF, there isn't - Any plans to add it? If not, any recommends for a specific addon?

Thank you for the time.

EDIT: Also - Is there a way to add Omen to the "Active Meters" ?
Doing a search on WoW Interface for "marker" should turn up some addons for that purpose.

No way of adding Omen to that list.

12-09-13, 10:19 PM   #3185
xaxas
A Murloc Raider
I only have keybind text showing up on Bar 1.
They don't show up on any other bar even if I toggle hide keybind text or uncheck it and reload ui.

EDIT: odd I went ahead and started rebinding the buttons and it says :
Set SHIFT-4 to bt4button64
and unbound shift-4 from multiactionbar1button4

so i assume bartender and my old ui used different button names or some such for bindings, sorry to bother you the ui is pretty coold so far it looks like tons
of work was put into it

Last edited by xaxas : 12-09-13 at 10:38 PM.

12-09-13, 11:35 PM   #3186
phototrope
A Defias Bandit
I'm still trying to get auras how I want them. As a Shaman I have a Lightning Shield aura set up. Is there any way to get it to show just the stacks and not the buff duration as well?

12-09-13, 11:58 PM   #3187
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by phototrope View Post
I'm still trying to get auras how I want them. As a Shaman I have a Lightning Shield aura set up. Is there any way to get it to show just the stacks and not the buff duration as well?
Not at present.

12-10-13, 10:55 AM   #3188
Xeikai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Not at present.
Any idea when the update for the UI will come out? Seems a few things are broken

12-10-13, 11:15 AM   #3189
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Xeikai View Post
Any idea when the update for the UI will come out? Seems a few things are broken
I'd like to specify Aurora for "things are broken" ^.^

(e.g. Quest dialog boxes from questgivers aren't skinned properly (the text part shows parchment), mailbox and vendor backgrounds seems skinned weirdly, etc... i assume these are aurora-related)

can post screenshots if needed

12-10-13, 01:03 PM   #3190
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Any idea when the update for the UI will come out?
My guess is when Nibelheim has time to work on stuff, that aside the last minor release isn't even a week old

Seems a few things are broken
being more specific on what you feel is broken would probably help Nibelheim, as to whether or not it needs addressing

Last edited by Ordrosh : 12-10-13 at 01:03 PM. Reason: fixed the quote-tag

12-10-13, 01:16 PM   #3191
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by iamslay View Post

(e.g. Quest dialog boxes from questgivers aren't skinned properly (the text part shows parchment), mailbox and vendor backgrounds seems skinned weirdly, etc... i assume these are aurora-related)

I'd suggest you check if all the folders are present and accounted for, especially those directly in the Interface folder, what you described sounds like the files for those frames are either corrupted or not present, as for me all the frames look propperly skinned

12-10-13, 01:51 PM   #3192
Xeikai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Ordrosh View Post
My guess is when Nibelheim has time to work on stuff, that aside the last minor release isn't even a week old

being more specific on what you feel is broken would probably help Nibelheim, as to whether or not it needs addressing
didn't know which addon handled it and iamslay nailed it on the head :P

12-10-13, 03:53 PM   #3193
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by iamslay View Post

Aurora's last major update means I'll have to do some extensive re-working to the RealUI skinning functions, so it may be a while before I can update Aurora.

12-10-13, 06:04 PM   #3194
Aurinaz
A Defias Bandit
Back with another question, promise this will be the last!
The custom Holy Power graphics, can I use the standard one in any way?
Played a bit around with some of the files but nothing disabled it completely, making the standard Holy Power bar available.

Thanks again

12-10-13, 06:05 PM   #3195
Hakamaori
A Cliff Giant

Exclamation Skin Issues

I just updated to the newest version, that was posted around 5:13 pm today. Things appear to be working fine but the dark grey/black color scheme/skin appears to not be working 100% correctly. Some of blizzard's original ui skins are overlapping and causing the normally crisp, clean, and simple ui to look jumbled. it appears to be affecting the character screens, mailbox (inbox/send), and the Professions tab. I have attached 2 screenshots to illustrate the issue. If you've got any question, ask. I'll try to provide as much information as I possibly can.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Char_Prof Issue.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	543.2 KB
ID:	7961  Click image for larger version

Name:	Inbox Issue.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	731.5 KB
ID:	7962  

Hakamaori - Tauren Protection Warrior: Wyrmrest Accord - US

12-10-13, 06:23 PM   #3196
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Aurinaz View Post
Back with another question, promise this will be the last!
The custom Holy Power graphics, can I use the standard one in any way?
Played a bit around with some of the files but nothing disabled it completely, making the standard Holy Power bar available.

Thanks again
You'll need to find and install an addon that can display Holy Power using default graphics.

To disable RealUI's: /realui > Advanced > Settings > HuD > Point Display

Originally Posted by Hakamaori View Post
I just updated to the newest version, that was posted around 5:13 pm today. Things appear to be working fine but the dark grey/black color scheme/skin appears to not be working 100% correctly. Some of blizzard's original ui skins are overlapping and causing the normally crisp, clean, and simple ui to look jumbled. it appears to be affecting the character screens, mailbox (inbox/send), and the Professions tab. I have attached 2 screenshots to illustrate the issue. If you've got any question, ask. I'll try to provide as much information as I possibly can.
It will be a while before I can fully fix Aurora, but try r25b (when it gets approved).

Last edited by Nibelheim : 12-10-13 at 06:29 PM.

12-10-13, 09:31 PM   #3197
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
r25b made my frames look just like pre-patch. Thanks!

12-11-13, 01:22 AM   #3198
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Woops, forgot to add Aurora to the Updated AddOns list.

12-11-13, 03:35 AM   #3199
ermik
A Kobold Labourer
Search functionality here bans short words, so I have to ask here: is there another beta of RealUI (ninth version it is) somewhere? I'm just eager to see what Santa has for us

12-11-13, 05:47 AM   #3200
zepxx
A Murloc Raider
How can I open the ingame shop now? I looked for keybinds but it seems like blizzard didnt put one in.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI