12-14-13, 06:37 PM   #3221
niclake13
A Defias Bandit
I'm rolling a Warlock, and my pet will not respond to commands. I have the keys mapped, and can see the passive/defensive/assist get activated, but it won't do any good, and I can't make him attack a target until I do. Any thoughts?

Also, there seems to be something weird going on w/ the pet's target.

Last edited by niclake13 : 12-14-13 at 06:46 PM.

12-14-13, 06:52 PM   #3222
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by niclake13 View Post
I'm rolling a Warlock, and my pet will not respond to commands. I have the keys mapped, and can see the passive/defensive/assist get activated, but it won't do any good, and I can't make him attack a target until I do. Any thoughts?

Make sure you're not holding down Ctrl while trying to issue pet commands.

Anyway, something's odd with your setup. Only way the pet frame would overlap like that is if the Lua files have been edited.

12-14-13, 10:27 PM   #3223
niclake13
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Make sure you're not holding down Ctrl while trying to issue pet commands.

Anyway, something's odd with your setup. Only way the pet frame would overlap like that is if the Lua files have been edited.
I'll try the Ctrl thing.

This is a clean install. Nothing modified about it.

One more thing: trying to apply a major glyph to a character breaks RealUI and requires it to be disabled.

12-14-13, 11:35 PM   #3224
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

I'll try the Ctrl thing.

This is a clean install. Nothing modified about it.

One more thing: trying to apply a major glyph to a character breaks RealUI and requires it to be disabled.
Just tried twice with glyphs and no issue and never heard any reports of such an issue. You may be cursed

12-15-13, 03:30 AM   #3225
Hakamaori
A Cliff Giant

Exclamation Error Report thing

So, this popped up tonight:

Code:
3x nibRealUI-8.0 r25\Modules\InfoLine.lua:1332: attempt to index field "?" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-8.0 r25\Modules\InfoLine.lua:1332: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:1220>
nibRealUI-8.0 r25\Modules\InfoLine.lua:1698: in function "runChildren"
Libs\Libs\TabletLib\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0-90216.lua:2367: in function "children"
Libs\Libs\TabletLib\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0-90216.lua:1043: in function <Libs\Libs\TabletLib\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:1024>

Locals:
Currency_UpdateTablet = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:1220
Also, the blizz ui and real ui mash up issue I posted about a few days ago was resolved when I updated to the newest version.

Hakamaori - Tauren Protection Warrior: Wyrmrest Accord - US

12-15-13, 10:02 PM   #3226
Wurmkur
A Defias Bandit
First, thanks for responding!

I've had the exact same problem with the pet and target of focus overlapping.

/realui > advanced > advanced settings > hud > unit frames > positions > high res > pet > y -83

Solved it for me. I'm playing on 1680*1050.

12-16-13, 01:02 PM   #3227
Heroic
A Murloc Raider

As attached

I'm just wondering, is there a reason there is a large gap for the chat bubbles?

I can write something like 'hi' and it'll have a huge space like "hi______" before the chat-bubble ends.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_121613_185722.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	7972  

12-16-13, 01:35 PM   #3228
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Heroic View Post
As attached

I'm just wondering, is there a reason there is a large gap for the chat bubbles?

I can write something like 'hi' and it'll have a huge space like "hi______" before the chat-bubble ends.
RealUI simply reskins the default UI chat bubbles. Would have to take this up with Blizzard

12-16-13, 02:49 PM   #3229
Heroic
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
RealUI simply reskins the default UI chat bubbles. Would have to take this up with Blizzard
Ah no problem. It's no real big issue as it's only me who can see it and doesn't effect others.

I however have another small question.

You supply small datatext at the bottom (such as experience, gold, bag space, rep, durability, mail icon etc) is it possible to show the primary and secondary levels for professions also? I've looked through the options to see if i can, but I can't figure out where it is

12-16-13, 03:01 PM   #3230
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Heroic View Post
Ah no problem. It's no real big issue as it's only me who can see it and doesn't effect others.

I however have another small question.

You supply small datatext at the bottom (such as experience, gold, bag space, rep, durability, mail icon etc) is it possible to show the primary and secondary levels for professions also? I've looked through the options to see if i can, but I can't figure out where it is
It is not.

12-16-13, 10:06 PM   #3231
Fatsuno
A Murloc Raider
Just curious if there's a way for me to get the monk setup that you have for Raven. Or if there's a way for me to import the settings used in Raven as a whole over to my current setup?

12-16-13, 10:15 PM   #3232
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Fatsuno View Post
Just curious if there's a way for me to get the monk setup that you have for Raven. Or if there's a way for me to import the settings used in Raven as a whole over to my current setup?
My Raven setup isn't class specific in any way. Sure Raven is the addon you're looking for?

12-16-13, 11:45 PM   #3233
Fatsuno
A Murloc Raider
Hmm, thought it was Raven that was doing the cooldown monitor. It was the screen in the center that showed duration of things like Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm, stuff like that. I also thought that Raven acted like a simpler form of WeakAuras, but I might be wrong.

12-16-13, 11:48 PM   #3234
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Fatsuno View Post
Hmm, thought it was Raven that was doing the cooldown monitor. It was the screen in the center that showed duration of things like Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm, stuff like that. I also thought that Raven acted like a simpler form of WeakAuras, but I might be wrong.
Nah, that's a RealUI module. Best bet is to replicate it with WeakAuras.

12-16-13, 11:49 PM   #3235
Fatsuno
A Murloc Raider
Ah ok, I was hoping it was something importable since I loved how it looked and split up. Thank you for the quick answer! =D

12-18-13, 03:08 PM   #3236
Heroic
A Murloc Raider

New Update hit the EU clients earlier (several hours ago).

It edited/modified some of the default interface modules that is taking a bad effect on RealUI.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_121813_210445.png
Views:	252
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	7973  

12-18-13, 06:52 PM   #3237
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
THE BUTTON IS HORRIBLE

I'll style it in Aurora but I'm getting rid of it in my own UI.

Anyone have a diff for this latest patch, by the way? Wondering if they managed to sneak in anything else.

Also, Nib, if you're struggling to modify the game menu now: you have to hook OnShow, because everything resets to it defaults every time you open it now.

Last edited by Haleth : 12-18-13 at 07:17 PM.

12-18-13, 08:18 PM   #3238
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Thanks, Haleth

12-19-13, 02:55 AM   #3239
iamcyTO
A Defias Bandit
Anyway to fix this? Game Menu overlapse, tried reinstalling from scratch the interface folder, deleting the WTF folder, changing resolutions, etc. to no avail.

Its only a minor annoyance but my OCD causes it to bug me.

Thanks ahead of time!

12-19-13, 07:36 AM   #3240
timtag1190
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by iamcyTO View Post
Anyway to fix this? Game Menu overlapse, tried reinstalling from scratch the interface folder, deleting the WTF folder, changing resolutions, etc. to no avail.

Its only a minor annoyance but my OCD causes it to bug me.

Thanks ahead of time!

You're going to have to wait till nibel updates the pack, because its a problem with aurora I believe.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI