06-06-08, 03:08 PM   #1
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
EasUI v.2 Vertical Bars

Alright, a lot of people have been asking me how I got vertical bars in my UI. It's really easy actually... with pitbull at least. Not sure how other unitframes do with it.

Here's my UI so you can see what it looks like:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-EasUIv.2.html

Ok, I'll try to be as step by step as possible, but no promises.

1. Get Pitbull.

2. Type /pit ingame to open the control panel for Pitbull.

3. Go to the unitframe you want to be vertical. (ex. Player)

4. Open the dropdown menu, then open the sub-menu called Bars.

5. Open the sub-menu in Bars that's called Health.

6. Now set the side. Simply placing it left or right will automatically make it vertical.

7. Do the same for power (power means mana as well, or rage), and any other bars you want vertical. Changing it from center should automatically make it vertical.

I have done this with all my frames. It is a different way to arrange UF's and I find it opens more space for other stuff, like cooldown bars or Bigwigs.

Hope this helps some people.

Forgot, doing this will mess with the spark part of Pitbull, so if you rely on the little light thing to tell you when your gonna get mana, you may not want to do this.

06-06-08, 04:45 PM   #2
Fashionabull
A Cliff Giant

Thank you much for that. Just recently decided to try Pitbull for that very reason. And was a but overwhelmed with all the customization and trying this and that. This should help out quite a bit
06-06-08, 05:05 PM   #3
Eas

No problem, just good to know i could help at least one person If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them here, I'll try to answer them.
06-07-08, 11:58 PM   #4
Fashionabull
A Cliff Giant

Got them to work (mostly), one thing I seem to have problems with is the portrait for the target unit frame. On humanoid targets, 3d/fullbody works well. But with creatures, it looks like the camera is zoomed up to them. If I take fullbody off, it looks a little better. But I'd like to have consistency with all the portraits. Is this something I'm not setting right or just the way the portraits behave?
06-08-08, 08:50 AM   #5
Eas

Happens to me too. Not sure what it it, but I just live with it. I think it's a pitbull problem.
06-26-08, 03:24 AM   #6
chenglei32
A Defias Bandit
VERY Good henhaokandejiemian

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » EasUI v.2 Vertical Bars