05-25-09, 02:12 PM   #1
Nimbal
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Luggage

What is it?
Luggage is yet another inventory mod, but goes the opposite way of the very common "one bag to hold them all" addons - namely providing as many bags as the user wants to manage and sort the inventory. You can read the (slightly outdated) description here for more information.

Is it safe?
Until recently, I hadn't had time to work on Luggage and fix some old bugs and quirks. With the last update, I fixed those and then some. I've used Luggage for several weeks now without an error, so I'd assume it's pretty stable for day-to-day usage. If you still find a bug, please post it here along with a description on how to reproduce it.

Translators needed!
There's still much translation work to be done for the following locales:
  • French (frFR)
  • Spanish (esES)
  • Korean (koKR)
  • Simplified Chinese (zhCN) - partially translated
  • Traditional Chinese (zhTW)
If you would like to help out, please download Luggage, go into the subfolder "locales", open the file corresponding to your language and replace all occurences of "UNTRANSLATED" with the appropriate translation. Then send me the locale file (preferrably attach it to this thread). Thank you!
11-08-10, 12:14 AM   #2
Nimbal
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rise, addon, and do my bidding! *diabolical laughter*

After a long hiatus from WoW, I reactivated my account for Cataclysm and picked up development of Luggage again. Some bugs are fixed and guild bank support is in (although no default guild bank bag bar yet).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Luggage