04-19-08, 10:32 PM   #41
blackrazer
A Murloc Raider

profiles

love this UI, only two things i have to ask how do u save a profile in eepanels so i won't have to fix everything when i make a new toon? the other is mobmap is not working very good just started some thing wont load says missing data. other than that this rocks.

04-20-08, 07:46 PM   #42
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
love this UI, only two things i have to ask how do u save a profile in eepanels so i won't have to fix everything when i make a new toon? the other is mobmap is not working very good just started some thing wont load says missing data. other than that this rocks.
Eepanels2 should automaticly be adjusted for every character (if not try "/eepanels profile default" ) and download the installer for mobmap at ( http://mobmap.de ) its an awsome program that keeps the addon and database up to date, if you dont want to do that when i release the next update it WONT be included anyways since alot of people know how to use it or that it is there. It will become OPTIONAL. but in contrast i will NOT add Lightheaded, because i dont want to use it. So for those people that ask me about it you can get it yourself.. (if you do get it, i suggest Doublewide. Or Uberquest is fully compatible with it)

04-21-08, 04:27 PM   #43
blackrazer
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by 0Blackmage0 View Post
Eepanels2 should automaticly be adjusted for every character (if not try "/eepanels profile default" ) and download the installer for mobmap at ( http://mobmap.de ) its an awsome program that keeps the addon and database up to date, if you dont want to do that when i release the next update it WONT be included anyways since alot of people know how to use it or that it is there. It will become OPTIONAL. but in contrast i will NOT add Lightheaded, because i dont want to use it. So for those people that ask me about it you can get it yourself.. (if you do get it, i suggest Doublewide. Or Uberquest is fully compatible with it)

thks for the fast reply,i went and downloaded mobmap database as far as eepanels and was mistaken its the chat boxes,actionbars, main bar,bag bar and xp bar always seem to be out of place(really no biggy)just takes a while to fix. Seems it only dose when i make a new toon in a diifer realm is that normal? Another question, what makes the edges of the screen flash red have no ideal what this is and it just started it,noob question maybe lol.I like mobmap just getting used to it but i also use lighthead with it so far no problems,also use fubar quest with this just because it adds the voice"jobs done" and "more work" lol, i know noob lol but it make it better when theres noone to talk to on vent.

Last edited by blackrazer : 04-21-08 at 04:31 PM.

05-10-08, 10:17 PM   #44
Shadowhybrid
A Defias Bandit
Key Bindings

I was wondering - I want mouse button 5 to toggle autorun, but when I change it in the keybindings menu, I doesn't seem to take. It is bound to something on my bar (disarm trap), and i can't seem to override it. What controls that?

Edit: I found that it was trinity, and that I could remove the current bindings by typing "/trinity keybind". All is well accept for my numeric pad (above my letters). It is still bound to whatever originally had it and I can't seem to find where to override it.

Thanks!

Last edited by Shadowhybrid : 05-10-08 at 10:53 PM.

05-12-08, 04:08 PM   #45
Stabwound
A Defias Bandit
how do i move this picture of my character right in the center of the screen. I can't figure it out and it appeared after a wowaceupdate.

05-12-08, 07:37 PM   #46
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Remove Daportrait (or Disable it) i havent had WoW time for about a week and havent acctualy been anywhere near technology in a while (lots of Canoe triping. On a side note Killarny Park, Ontario. is AWSOME :P haha) but i will be picking up time tomorrow.. so expect an update some time this week for the whole interface. I have recently been coping with a hacker..

PS to all accoutn hackers **** YOU, YOU DUMB SLUTS. Unfortionatly my accoutn was recently hacked and i lost 2500g and about 300 items... also they had moved my 70s to different realms getting me a 72 hour ban for the remaining time on my account.. But its all good Most things have been returned Missing only 8 items and all my characters are finnaly back in the correct places.

05-13-08, 07:12 PM   #47
ArcNatural
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by 0Blackmage0 View Post
Remove Daportrait (or Disable it) i havent had WoW time for about a week and havent acctualy been anywhere near technology in a while (lots of Canoe triping. On a side note Killarny Park, Ontario. is AWSOME :P haha) but i will be picking up time tomorrow.. so expect an update some time this week for the whole interface. I have recently been coping with a hacker..

PS to all accoutn hackers **** YOU, YOU DUMB SLUTS. Unfortionatly my accoutn was recently hacked and i lost 2500g and about 300 items... also they had moved my 70s to different realms getting me a 72 hour ban for the remaining time on my account.. But its all good Most things have been returned Missing only 8 items and all my characters are finnaly back in the correct places.
Wow that's horrible, but glad you got most of your stuff back.

Just a few things to look out for before you update your UI. Something I noticed is that buffalo doesn't keep track of weapon buffs (ie. superior wizard oil) don't know if it did for you. Also for some reason using your 2.4 version (when compared to your version before 2.4) dropped my frames in raids by about 10-15 frames. If you could perhaps pm me or list of what addons I could remove or if it was roughly the same computer intensive as your previous UI. Other than that, I still love your UI heh. Don't think I could play WoW without it.

05-13-08, 08:23 PM   #48
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Exclamation Update

This is to state that this update shold solve any preceeding problems. but please remember that this is not to be used with any particular addon updater utility as it seems to create a number of issues. Also the prefered method of Assistance is the forums and NOT xfire. Thanks and Enjoy all

05-14-08, 05:27 PM   #49
Norkotah
A Kobold Labourer
Will the widescreen version work with 1440x900?

05-14-08, 06:18 PM   #50
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

By default No, you can tweak it if you feel like it (it should only be a 10-15 min job) but i dont have that option on my game sorry

05-17-08, 07:27 AM   #51
Lerinia
A Kobold Labourer
How do I change the font sizes for all the windows, and how do I put the spells into the UI

05-19-08, 11:25 PM   #52
jtrevena
A Murloc Raider
just installed this mod after waiting forever for mazzle to update.

Looks real nice, have 2 issues tho. Pitbulls seems to eat up a massive amount of memory. about 40% according to the addon monitor. drops my framerate down to 10fps. where as i had everything on full in mazzle and was getting 50fps.

other thing is since installing this addon, for some unknown reason, and no matter how many times i set it back. logout to try save it. It unbinds W as my MOVEFORWARD keybind.

even when i reloadui it unbinds it. tried deleteing bindings.wtf files, copying over old ones, disabling char specific binds, resetting to default. doesnt seem to matter

05-20-08, 05:40 AM   #53
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

THE W as Move issue

Reinstall it or REBIND all the "Trinity Bars" as for some reason it seems to have set W to it to do this..

Enter keybind mode
Select a random button
Mouse over it
press "W"
then while still mousing over it press Esc
then turn keybinding off

THE FPS ISSUE

I will look into replacing Pitbull but i never really noticed as since i got my new graphics card I get 60fps wherever i go. (Also pitbull only seems to take up about 2-3Mbs for me, About 10%. Make sure your not looking at CPU time 2 Other BIG resource consumers is Trinity Bars and Auldlangsyne. if you want to cut the resources disable them both and add another bar mod like FLEXBAR or BONGOS3)

05-20-08, 11:39 AM   #54
jtrevena
A Murloc Raider
thanks, yea trinity seemed to take over the W for something, all fixed now, as for the fps seems to be now running at 10-12% so fps running between 50-60 again.

05-20-08, 12:26 PM   #55
PunkMime
A Defias Bandit
Talking I am not the SHARPEST tool in the shed...

I am sure that the problems I am having are entirely my fault, but I can't figure out how to fix them, so here I am. 1. There is a small square with a 3-D image of my toon in the center of the screen. I have tried Shift-drag, Right click drag, Shift-rightclick drag and really any other of button combinations I could come up with.. I can't move it. 2. I did something while messing with the settings and the background behind the buttons on the bottom disappeared. I have NOT been able to figure out what I did or how to fix it.
Help.

05-21-08, 03:37 PM   #56
jtrevena
A Murloc Raider
u cant move the 3d image with drag, need to type /daportrait and use the x,y coords sliding bars to move it. or disable it.

as for the background image, not sure. perhaps start again with fresh interface folder

05-23-08, 11:14 PM   #57
r1pt1de
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Premium Member
Absolutely beautiful interface. one of the best i have seen.

For those running higher resolution monitors, i am on a 24" running 1920x1200 and everything scaled just fine using the widescreen download.

now for my question. only thing i cant figure out. what mod controls this?

I havent been able to figure it out :P all i get is this.

i am assuming its health and mana are the blue/green rings, and i really like the idea of the tradeskills around the bar like that.

05-25-08, 02:43 PM   #58
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

That addon is called Lunarsphere, it was removed as it was beggining to take up to much memory as development was completed on it, so i dropped it and picked up Reagent Restocker and Smooth Durability

05-26-08, 08:28 AM   #59
agreken
A Defias Bandit
BG/Raid Latency?

Awesome UI man!!

Only issue I seem to have is things work fine until I get into a BG or raid, then everything gets real laggy and screen jerky. Anyone else seen this issue?

05-26-08, 02:32 PM   #60
trulyevil
A Defias Bandit
Great addon but where is the option to change what i have highlighted with the red as i want to put it back in left hand side like the 5man group
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_052608_202727.jpg
Views:	703
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	1743  

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Genesis UI Suggestion/Help Thread