03-01-11, 01:10 PM   #1
[email protected]
A Defias Bandit
Character specific quest watch

I have 8 characters on one realm and somehow I have eliminated the quest watch for 1 character and I don't know how to get it back. I tried to see what would happen if I turned off my other addons, but no difference. Someone help me to get this turned back on so I can play my character. What, if any, Carbonite features are character specific?

03-01-11, 03:38 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Try /carb resetwin on the toon with the problem. If that doesn't work, delete carbonite.lua and carbonite.lua.bak from wtf/Account/<accountname>/<servername>/<toonname>/SavedVariables/ while not in WoW, and then start WoW.

03-01-11, 05:20 PM   #3
[email protected]
A Defias Bandit
Thank you for the answer to my problem.

Can you tell me what I did so I won't do it again?

03-01-11, 06:10 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Can you tell me what I did so I won't do it again?
The only two ways that I could find to hide the Quest Watch window were these:

1) "alt + left click" the Carbonite icon will hide or show it. I would say that this is, by far, the easiest way to hide it by accident.

2) Open the Carbonite options to the "Quest Watch" page, and the first option is "Hide" which will, obviously, hide the Quest Watch window if it is checked. This one is not so easy to do accidentally, but I could see it happening since the option right below it is to lock it in place. If you're in a hurry.....

Last edited by jeffy162 : 03-01-11 at 06:14 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Character specific quest watch