10-19-10, 12:15 PM   #1
Siven
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Scaleable/Moveable blizz action bars

Im looking for any addon that allows scaling of the main blizzard actionbar and scaling and movement of the blizzard side action bars.

I honestly havent seen anything that does this and for that reason im guessing it may not be possible but you dont get anywhere by not asking.

Why would i want this instead of a full bar replacement ala bartender? Simple. I find the blizzard action bars good enough for me (bar the lack of scaleability and movement for sidebars) and it saves time and hassle come patch days.

thx
10-19-10, 12:36 PM   #2
Xinhuan
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can try this one I wrote

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...8-IPopBar.html

This one allows you to scale, but not move. Also doesn't touch the side ones [I've never found myself needing the side ones at all]

The problem with moving the default action bars is really that the default UI has A LOT OF CODE to constantly move it back on just about anything combat related that you can imagine, and fooling around with it breaks the action bars easily.
10-19-10, 02:15 PM   #3
Gsusnme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
MoveAnything. kthxbye.
10-20-10, 09:25 PM   #4
dreamcatcher
A Black Drake

I just made a action bar addon that dos just that. It is scaled in the LUA code but very easy to do so. Hope you will like it. It is my first addon.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...DreamBars.html

Last edited by dreamcatcher : 10-20-10 at 11:08 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Scaleable/Moveable blizz action bars