01-17-15, 09:54 AM   #1
cateye
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Quest list & details panes

Ok, either I just can't find where to change this, or it can't be changed, but when I want to look at the quests and check the details, I'd like to be able to resize both panes.

The problem I'm having atm is that the list pane is a fixed size, but the details pane resizes.

What this means is that if I only want to see the two or three quests at the top of the list pane, it is either fixed width or fixed height (depending on whether I'm showing the panes vertically or side by side).

At the same time, the details pane can be resized--but the text doesn't wrap if the pane is narrowed. That means if I try to make the window narrower or shorter (again depending on relative pane location), I can't read all the text quest, which is the whole reason for opening that window in the first place!

Please, someone tell me I'm an idiot and tell me how to find the controls!

Thanks for any help!
01-19-15, 07:27 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by cateye View Post
At the same time, the details pane can be resized--but the text doesn't wrap if the pane is narrowed
This text cant be wrapped since its blizzard frame. Maybe in the future we will rewrite this frame to our, but now we have other priorities.
01-31-15, 03:33 AM   #3
cateye
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I know a lot of work has gone into, and is still going into, this add-on and I really appreciate it.

I just thought I might be missing something in the options, I do understand about priorities!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Quest list & details panes