04-22-09, 05:21 PM   #1
Marsaeus
A Murloc Raider
Question Carbonite + Overachiever

I love my Carbonite for quests and the mini-map, but since the latest Wow patch (3.1) I am unable to track achievements at all since the Blizzard tracking frame does not work at all with Carbonite installed.

All aspects of Carbonite and Overachiever work with both mods active, with the exception of the ability to track achievements.

Has anyone been able to track achievements while still using Carbonite? Or is there a way to track them with the Carbonite tracking window that I am unaware of?

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Mars

04-22-09, 10:26 PM   #2
stormkeep
Drunken Dorf

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Marsaeus View Post
I love my Carbonite for quests and the mini-map, but since the latest Wow patch (3.1) I am unable to track achievements at all since the Blizzard tracking frame does not work at all with Carbonite installed.

All aspects of Carbonite and Overachiever work with both mods active, with the exception of the ability to track achievements.

Has anyone been able to track achievements while still using Carbonite? Or is there a way to track them with the Carbonite tracking window that I am unaware of?

Mars
Did you install the update to carbonite that happened last night? For me, achievements were trackable today with carbonite since updating.

04-23-09, 08:17 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite 3.11 does not hide the Quest/Achievement frame, it just disables Blizzard auto quest watching options.

04-24-09, 10:16 AM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Carbonite 3.11 does not hide the Quest/Achievement frame, it just disables Blizzard auto quest watching options.
Does it? When I logged in today, I had the Blizz Quest watcher in its usual spot. Couldn't find a way to get rid of it.

The interesting thing is that clicking on a quest name in that watcher (but not in Carb's watcher) opens the carb quest log, a feature I've been missing since I switched to carb.

04-24-09, 01:32 PM   #5
drarkanex
A Defias Bandit
I use both and i havent had a problem with tracking achievements.

Originally Posted by Marsaeus View Post

Mars

04-26-09, 07:57 AM   #6
Tondef
A Cyclonian

Question

I can't seem to disable the blizzard tracking one on some characters, weird. Is there a Carbonite switch that I may have missed on some of my characters?

04-29-09, 09:09 PM   #7
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Press Esc, select Interface, select Objectives and uncheck Auto Quest Tracking and Auto Quest Progress. We just uncheck those if our Modify game objective settings is checked in the Quest Watch options window page.

04-29-09, 09:52 PM   #8
Zanoroy
A Murloc Raider
Hi,
I can track one Achievement at a time, assuming that the Achievement has less them 5 or so objectives. As soon as I try to Tick an Achievement that has more, I get the message saying that I cannot track any more ect..

Does anyone else have this issue? I have Carb 3.11 installed along with Over Achiever.

Cheers

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite + Overachiever