05-01-09, 07:34 PM   #1
Nickel
A Defias Bandit
Question Icons on Minimap

Okay I've searched the forum to see if anyone else if having the same problem as me. I seem to have these scrolls on my minimap and I would love to have them off. They show up when I'm in town and they mention quests that are not mine. Also, the quests I do have on my list aren't showing up on my mini map like they use too.

I'm confused and need help!

05-01-09, 08:17 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Those scrolls all represent potential quest's from npc's. You can turn that feature off by using the Radio buttons in the top of the quest log. 3rd button i think, has 3 modes, all shown, dailies only, or none. Click through till you find the one you want.

For the quest tracking, do you have an arrow pointing you where to go? If not, check the radio buttons again, 2nd one i think. It's on or off for tracking.

*can never remember the names of those buttons or the colors, lol

05-01-09, 10:54 PM   #3
Nickel
A Defias Bandit
okay I'm still confused because I don't have those buttons on my quest log. apparently quest log is showing carbonite's instead of WoW's. This is upsetting me. Someone please help me.

05-01-09, 11:07 PM   #4
Nickel
A Defias Bandit
okay got my original quest log back. now to remove the 'scroll's

05-01-09, 11:26 PM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Sorry, my fault entirely. I meant the Quest Tracker not Log. That's where the radio buttons are.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Icons on Minimap