09-06-11, 10:38 AM   #1
Nightshade74
A Defias Bandit
Lightbulb Something to think about

From what i can tell currently the party pics are set up to flash red each time they take damage and flash green each time they receive a heal. Would it be possible to add an option to color code the backgrounds for threat?

I was thinking something along the lines of green is low threat, yellow is medium threat, orange is high threat, a red is they took agro off the tank. It would be kinda like a threat meeter on the party plates. Just an idea.

Cheers

09-06-11, 04:50 PM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nightshade74 View Post
From what i can tell currently the party pics are set up to flash red each time they take damage and flash green each time they receive a heal. Would it be possible to add an option to color code the backgrounds for threat?

I was thinking something along the lines of green is low threat, yellow is medium threat, orange is high threat, a red is they took agro off the tank. It would be kinda like a threat meeter on the party plates. Just an idea.

Cheers
i second this idea.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Something to think about