01-05-06, 04:23 PM   #1
Cairran
A Defias Bandit
DUF Multiple Mouseover groups problem

I can't seem to get multiple mouseover groups to work. Basically, what I want is the health textbox (hc/hm) to pop up when I mouse over the health bar, and the mana textbox when the mana bar. Here's what I'm doing:

1. Checking the "show on mouseover" box on the settings for the textboxes.
2. Selecting mouseover group 1 for the health bar and textbox, and group 2 for the mana ones.

Only one of the mouseover groups works at a time, seemingly the one I select first (not sure, still trying to test this).

I'm using the latest DUF, but this has been this way a couple versions back.

Any suggestions/fixes?
01-05-06, 04:38 PM   #2
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'll look into it. Heh, the next version of DUF is likely to be a large update though which implements the Condition/Response system DAB currently uses.
01-05-06, 05:25 PM   #3
south
A Murloc Raider
Duf mouseovers

I would like my discord experience bar to show the actual experience numbers and on mouseover show the experiences in percentage form.
The options to do it easily are there, but do not work at the moment, since hide text also is affecting the mouseover.
Of course this addon is so powerful I am sure there are other ways of doing it LoL!!
01-05-06, 11:19 PM   #4
Cairran
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the quick reply Lozareth - it's great to know that I'm at least trying to do it right. I ended up just having both show when I mouse over the mana bar (so all three are in one mouseover group). I'm still trying to isolate exactly what's going on, will post here if I figure it out.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » DUF Multiple Mouseover groups problem