07-01-15, 01:28 PM   #1
Joshshaman13
A Kobold Labourer
Survey for my Master's Thesis

Hey guys and gals. I'm a second year MA student at DePaul University up in Chicago, studying New Media, and right now I'm in the midst of researching for my thesis, and I was wondering if y'all could take a few minutes and take this survey I created. It would help me out immensely.

The topic of my thesis is negativity and abuse in MMOs, and the thrust of my thesis is defining what, exactly, negativity and abuse constitute in the MMOs we play.

Without further adieu, here is my survey.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MNQRFBJ

I would appreciate any responses that I can get.
07-01-15, 03:34 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I wish I had a dollar for every one of these posts.

Don't you guys have enough information gathered about gamers, considering a bazillion people have posted here already asking for us to take their survey?
07-01-15, 07:44 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If it were your school project, Petrah, you would love anyone willing to help out and hate when people are rude. If you don't wish to take their survey, then don't take it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Survey for my Master's Thesis