11-25-12, 12:17 PM   #1
ced_1973
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ETA on Nui 6

Is there an ETA on Nui 6. I understand it's in Alpha phase and only supporters get to test it.

I have been using NUI for several years and would love to be able to get in on the new version.

Any info would be nice.

11-25-12, 01:47 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Scott will serve no wine before its time.

11-26-12, 02:21 AM   #3
twizt3dkitty
A Cliff Giant

http://www.nuiaddon.com/index.php/ad...mium-service27

Simple donation gets you in, the alpha is very well built, i run it as my default ui, theres some bugs here and there, and lots of features are missing, but it is being rebuilt from the ground up. You get used to not having infopanels, and more stuff is added with each release, I recommend making a simple donation. As someone not affiliated with scott or nui in anyway, I would say the guy deserves any donations made from his work.

11-27-12, 02:12 PM   #4
awesomsauce
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
nUI 6 and beyond

I wish you all the success in the redevelopment of this UI package. Unfortunately, I am going to have to take another path to find what I need. I have been using nUI for quite a while. I just seem to lag out too bad to raid with it. CTMods has always been my standby when I go back into raiding, and I presume that is where I will start.

11-27-12, 09:35 PM   #5
Djinn.Crimsora
An Aku'mai Servant
Part of the problem with nUI right now is that 5.1 went live today, and for some reason there's some coding that's causing latency/lag to increase during combat because it's clashing against some new coding string.

Until we get either a hotfix for the live version of nUI5 or nUI6 is finally released to the masses, I'm unfortunately having to play with the default UI myself.

11-27-12, 10:04 PM   #6
Djinn.Crimsora
An Aku'mai Servant
Actually, now that I think about it - what most likely is going on with 5.1 & nUI5 is that they created the new element that displays a banner on your screen when you lose control of your character, what's causing it, and how much longer you aren't in control.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » ETA on Nui 6