12-08-14, 06:03 PM   #1
Tejh
A Murloc Raider
UI Compilation

Does anybody have this particular UI that was released by d32mjackazz around the time of LynUI's and LedUI. It was during the WOTLK xpac for sure. I would absolutely love the unit frames and colors again or even if somebody has a copy of it floating around, I would update it with permission of course. He had it uploaded to this site at one point and now I don't know if it was lost or just taken down.

12-08-14, 08:28 PM   #2
treelet
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
It looks just like FujiUI and I'm fairly certain was at least inspired by it if not directly derived from it (and possibly something from Twin2/Nin who I was friends with and probably derived one of his many excellent UIs from FujiUI as well.) Personally, I created the frames in Pitbull and used a lot of complicated and very finicky scripts to get the functionality I wanted -- most of which can easily been done now with Stuf or something similar.

I still have all my old copies of FujiUI. I've thought about recreating it over the years and even managed to get a facsimile of it going at one point with Skullflower's UI/ElvUI as the base but I've never been able to get a good class color addon going that changed everything to my satisfaction. I may work on it this expansion.

Edit: I was right, according to this thread it was a cross of Nin's UI and mine.

Last edited by treelet : 12-08-14 at 08:34 PM.
12-08-14, 08:51 PM   #3
Tejh
A Murloc Raider
Would you be willing to let me see the fujiui files from the iteration you have in the album? I would love to try to get it all working again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » UI Compilation