Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01-09-18, 05:05 PM   #1
Wolryr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question Turn on Personal Resource Display via Script?

Hello.

I was wondering about a way to turn on/off the Personal Resource Display via Scrip or something? To turn that into a macro or an AddOn...

I'm talking about

Been trying to get a scripted way to turn that on and back off w/o having to literally click in there. It'll fix another big issue I'm having with nameplates.

It's all about the standard Blizzard UI, not using another AddOns or anything. I just want to run a script or something that turns on/off that option at least 10 or 15 times and then leave it turned off, but without manually having to click on that 10 or 15 times every time I login or /reload. Doing so, I'll be able to fix a really annoying situacion with Nameplates in WoW (the default ones, no AddOns or anything). My issue in particular gets fixed by clicking the box to turn on and off the Personal Resource Display around 15 times in a row, but all is lost upon login off or reloading the UI. So I'm aiming for a way to automate that process.

Sorry if I'm not being clear enough. It's a really weird thing to ask, I know.

Thank you for your thoughts.

EDIT: Trying with: /run SetCVar("nameplatePersonalShowAlways", 1), or '0', doesn't seem to do anything.

----------------

Last edited by Wolryr : 01-09-18 at 05:38 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Turn on Personal Resource Display via Script?