Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
they should show up beneath the minimap

02-21-14, 07:37 AM   #3363
Unghiutza
A Defias Bandit
Thanks, got it, they were hidden.

One quick question...

I want my 25 Man Raid Layout to be By Group 25 /w tanks. I select that, but after I /reload it just goes back as it was before. Any idea? Please HELP

02-21-14, 08:10 AM   #3364
Baurge
Tabilaski @ Andorhal

Hey Nib

Long time no type, so just wanted to pop in and ask about a possible update of any sort. I know a new xpac is in the hopefully not so distant future didn't know if you had any updates/revisions/changes in the pipline and didn't know if we could get a taste of things to come. Been out of the loop for awhile as my computer was out of commission for a solid month almost and haven't been able to keep up with things. Otherwise very happy with the work and really appreciate the time and effort you put into maintaining this for all of us.

Thanks,
Tabilaski @Andorhal

02-21-14, 01:35 PM   #3365
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baurge View Post
Long time no type, so just wanted to pop in and ask about a possible update of any sort. I know a new xpac is in the hopefully not so distant future didn't know if you had any updates/revisions/changes in the pipline and didn't know if we could get a taste of things to come. Been out of the loop for awhile as my computer was out of commission for a solid month almost and haven't been able to keep up with things. Otherwise very happy with the work and really appreciate the time and effort you put into maintaining this for all of us.

Thanks,
Tabilaski @Andorhal
Updates atm will be up to anyone able to post bug reports and those who can make contributions to the GitHub.

02-23-14, 02:07 PM   #3366
Baurge
Tabilaski @ Andorhal

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Updates atm will be up to anyone able to post bug reports and those who can make contributions to the GitHub.
Was less curious about bug fixes and more curious about if you had any overhauls or changes you were working on with the UI. Probably just wishful thinking but it's been a little while since any major updates so didn't know if there was one in progress.

Thanks,
Tabilaski @Andorhal

02-24-14, 05:11 PM   #3367
myjackie
A Kobold Labourer
Hey, I'm just wondering what is the name of the texture used in the first screenshot in the download page.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...8-RealUI8.html

I'm talking about the blue and orange bar beside each other. I'm just looking for minimalistic textures that look good with brighter colours. Thanks in advance.

02-25-14, 11:36 AM   #3368
Asrarian
A Murloc Raider
Is there a option to right click on the quest tracker frame to open up the default options because I use a pet tracker add on and it has a option I need to turn off in there?

02-26-14, 07:38 AM   #3369
Asrarian
A Murloc Raider
I figured it out

02-26-14, 03:37 PM   #3370
Neekah
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Raymoth View Post
Heys,

Which addon is this? Or is it a module that is only used for Real UI users?

02-26-14, 07:44 PM   #3371
dragonrealms
An Aku'mai Servant
That should be Raven

02-27-14, 10:47 PM   #3372
Peerly
An Aku'mai Servant
DBM at one point had custom settings for this UI. Mine have borked and for the life of me I can't make it go back. I've manually set it up, but they aren't quite right....the bars I mean. What version had that dbm-core.lua I could drop in and reset it? Screen position, not skin.

Last edited by Peerly : 02-27-14 at 10:54 PM. Reason: addt'l info

03-03-14, 06:01 PM   #3373
Sidenote
A Defias Bandit

Hey, so i'm a huge fan of the Profiles on Real UI. I put every single one of my character on a different profile so that I am able to have each of their interfaces different.

Now there's a problem that I haven't been able to get past, even when using the Bartender profiles on top of Real UI. When you enable or disable any bar on any character, it makes that change across every single profile. For example my rogue has bar 6 enabled with 5 buttons for her poisons, while another of my character won't necessarily need it. Every time I switch to this other character, I have to disable bar 6; only to come back to my rogue and enable it again. This also happens when you change the button size of any of the bars.

Is there possibly a way for you guys to stop this from happening? Like i said I tried to make profiles on Bartender as well as profiles on Real UI and the same problem arises.

BTW love your interface, wouldn't be able to play world of warcraft without it!

03-05-14, 09:27 AM   #3374
Triksterism
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is there any way to remove the realm name from people's names when they chat? It's a lot of unnecessary clutter.

03-05-14, 01:33 PM   #3375
Granum
A Kobold Labourer
I have a problem with Grid and the pet battle UI Frame!

When I am in a group and start a pet battle Grid will overlap with the pet battle frame and I cannot push any of the buttons on the pet frame! =(

03-06-14, 01:34 PM   #3376
Tweetster
A Kobold Labourer
Firstly, great UI love using it!

Ive just started tanking tho, and it is rather difficult to see when the 2nd tank of the raid has # of debuffs..

Any explanation on how to make this more apparent?

Ver 8.0 r27

Thanks

03-06-14, 01:58 PM   #3377
meljen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Triksterism View Post
Is there any way to remove the realm name from people's names when they chat? It's a lot of unnecessary clutter.
Those settings would be Chatter, I would think. You should be able to go in and tweak that.

Originally Posted by Granum View Post
I have a problem with Grid and the pet battle UI Frame!

When I am in a group and start a pet battle Grid will overlap with the pet battle frame and I cannot push any of the buttons on the pet frame! =(
Originally Posted by Tweetster View Post
Firstly, great UI love using it!

Ive just started tanking tho, and it is rather difficult to see when the 2nd tank of the raid has # of debuffs..

Any explanation on how to make this more apparent?

Ver 8.0 r27

Thanks
As for Grid bugging out or not doing what you want it to, you can either go into the grid settings and add buffs/debuffs, or you can use a different raid frame addon. I've read about people doing that. I personally prefer Vuhdo.

03-07-14, 06:31 PM   #3378
nitro1511
A Kobold Labourer
Hi,

i hope it is ok to post it here.

i have the following issue with the UI, which is by the way the best i ve ever used so far.

when my Druid is in Moonkin form, the dots/debuffs of moon and sunfire are not displayed at the target.

when i use the spells/dots in normal form the are shown.

is there a way to fix this by myself?
i know about some basics but not sure where to look for the problem exactly.

thanks for any help

greetings
nitro

03-10-14, 06:11 PM   #3379
MercurySC
A Kobold Labourer
Hello everyone,

how would I go about disabling the oUF and use Shadowed UF instead? I'd like to customize my unit frames since I personally don't like the Real Unit Frames.

Greetz,
Mercury

EDIT: Got it! Simply renamed the "Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\HuD\UnitFrames" folder to some random **** and commented the Unit Frame call out in "D:\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\Appearance.lua" line 9.

Last edited by MercurySC : 03-10-14 at 07:53 PM.

03-10-14, 11:22 PM   #3380
meljen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Good for tanking?

Has anyone used this UI for tanking? I know that's kind of a retorical question as I'm sure people have. ^_^ But I'm new to tanking and I need a UI that has all the info I need while keeping things clean so I'm not totally distracted and looking all over the place.

Have you found this UI covers that? It looks like it would. Really lovely UI.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI