04-13-14, 05:21 PM   #3421
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Craellios View Post
I deactivated that option in the Wow's interface UI, and I still have raid alerts, so I guess these are from RealUI.

Edit: Found it, this was in RealUI - Modules - Spell alerts.
Not sure but weren't those raid alerts from a damage meter add-on?

04-13-14, 11:09 PM   #3422
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Craellios View Post
I deactivated that option in the Wow's interface UI, and I still have raid alerts, so I guess these are from RealUI.

Edit: Found it, this was in RealUI - Modules - Spell alerts.
It's DBM. Depending on the encounter options you have enabled, it may display multiple alerts at the same time. It's not uncommon to have multiple encounter events happen at near the same time.

Last edited by Gethe : 04-13-14 at 11:11 PM.

04-17-14, 11:49 AM   #3423
camoelite
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for the wonerful UI, WoW will never be the same without this AddOn and honestly, seeing new updates made me go back to play the game to experience them.

I have a question.. is there anyway to have the percentage to show a XX.X% for the unitframes and also the same goes for the health, so for example XXX.X K? I was trying to find where to possible do this within the lua file but there were multiple rows so I decided to ask.

04-17-14, 12:35 PM   #3424
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by camoelite View Post
Thanks for the wonerful UI, WoW will never be the same without this AddOn and honestly, seeing new updates made me go back to play the game to experience them.

I have a question.. is there anyway to have the percentage to show a XX.X% for the unitframes and also the same goes for the health, so for example XXX.X K? I was trying to find where to possible do this within the lua file but there were multiple rows so I decided to ask.
nibRealUI\HuD\UnitFrames\Overlay.lua

search for self:ReadableNumber(uHealth, 1) > change the 1 to 2
in the same area as those lines will be a few floor(PerHP * 100) > change those to floor(PerHP * 1000) / 10

04-17-14, 09:38 PM   #3425
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Small bug. /realuiadv > HuD > Unit Frames > Positions > change ToT
Thanks! This has been bothering me for a while now. For a hunter, it's the Focus Target that's overlapping the pet unitframe, so I had to move the pet unitframe.

04-19-14, 10:41 PM   #3426
badrals
A Kobold Labourer
Font problem

Hello. I have tried to change all fonts fron "pixel" to "standart".

Raid frame and Buff & Debuff bars are not changing.

04-19-14, 11:44 PM   #3427
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by badrals View Post
Hello. I have tried to change all fonts fron "pixel" to "standart".

Raid frame and Buff & Debuff bars are not changing.

Buff & Debuff fonts are in Raven. Raid frame fonts are in Grid2 but I also could not change it.

04-20-14, 10:01 PM   #3428
corepride
A Kobold Labourer
Hi, how can I change/move the CC icon?

04-20-14, 11:16 PM   #3429
Luster79
A Murloc Raider
I can't see the cooldown on conflagrate with the standard cooldown module from realui, i have to disable it and use the raven highlights. but it does not look as good is this intended? or is there a way i can get ti to display the cooldown on conflagrate ( all other cooldown timers work fine) also, if i have both enabled, timers overlap eachother

Last edited by Luster79 : 04-20-14 at 11:39 PM.

04-21-14, 08:51 PM   #3430
geekyadam
A Black Drake

Hey, experienced RealUI user, switching back from ElvUI to RealUI and have some new questions:

Picture attached is an error where the "Meter Toggle" option in the infoline bar disappears for some reason. Enabling and disabling without reloading UI does not make the button re-appear.

Is it possible to add more LDB info to the infoline without installing another LDB handler (i.e. TitanPanel, etc.)?

Is it possible at all to anchor the tooltip to the mouse cursor (with an offset such as X=+20 & Y=-20)? I'm sure I could just remove FreebTip and install TipTac instead, but figured I'd ask here first.

Much thanks.

04-24-14, 07:27 AM   #3431
manateeman90
A Kobold Labourer
HUD Health bars

Thanks for the great UI

Is it possible change the HUD so that the player colours in the unit frames represent current health/mana as opposed to health/mana lost?

04-30-14, 08:54 PM   #3432
Vaeladin
A Defias Bandit
Is there a way to make the world map smaller?

Also, it seems that I'm unable to add items to different categories in carg bags. Is this intended? It's not a huge issue but I previously used Carg Bags and I was just used to having more bags set up.

Last edited by Vaeladin : 04-30-14 at 09:59 PM.

05-01-14, 05:27 AM   #3433
geekyadam
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by manateeman90 View Post
Thanks for the great UI

Is it possible change the HUD so that the player colours in the unit frames represent current health/mana as opposed to health/mana lost?
Not that I know of, but you can choose to color them based on target class if you like. To do so, open the RealUI Config menu > Appearance > "Class Color Health Bars".

Originally Posted by Vaeladin View Post
Is there a way to make the world map smaller?

Also, it seems that I'm unable to add items to different categories in carg bags. Is this intended? It's not a huge issue but I previously used Carg Bags and I was just used to having more bags set up.
To re-enable the ability to switch the world map to the smaller version (using the down arrow normally in the upper-right corner of the full-size world map), you need to disable RealUI's skinning of the world map. To do this, open the RealUI Config menu > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Skins > uncheck "World Map". Now the world map should allow you to click the little arrow to make it smaller. (This is how I have mine set.)

I believe to change an item to a new category in CargBags, you need to Alt+Right click and drag to another category? You may need to use the CargBags command to create a new virtual bag before you can move an item to it. Sorry I can't be sure I don't use CargBags, I use Adibags. It does the same as CargBags, but a lot more options and I prefer it.

05-04-14, 04:21 AM   #3434
tmil93
A Murloc Raider
Hey, followed your instructions not to download updates for the addons you specified, but run decursive and it throws out an annoying lua error reminder. Says I have ~35 and I have the latest update of Real UI. Was wondering if that affects performance or is just something that I should just ignore.

Also, I know addon/compilation authors have very little time on their hands, but I was wondering if you'd be up for reviving Deus Vox Encounters into WoD? I'm willing to pay commission, be it in-game or out of game depending on terms of service conflicts.

Much love to your UI, will probably use it until I end up quitting someday. So clean and the raid frames are amazing.

Last question - I run the healer set-up for all of my toons (I prefer it to the dps/tank version of the raid frames) despite their spec. The only thing I'm wondering is that now that I'm starting to heal in SoO, I noticed that shields don't show up very well on the raid frames for fights like Malkorok (Like I mentioned, 30 someodd LUA errrors so it could be on my end), but was wondering if there was a fix to see exactly how much or as close as you can get to the full amount of shield?

Sorry for the wall of text. Feel free to reply on here if you have interest in the commission or in-game on US servers (non oceanic) @ bdtmil#1225. I'd also love help with the UI issues I'm facing. Thanks for making it so badass, man. Have a fun weekend.

Last edited by tmil93 : 05-04-14 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Added battletag

05-09-14, 05:18 AM   #3435
Ravenstorm88
A Kobold Labourer

Hey I have a big problem.
First of all, I find your super interface,
I use it for quite some time, but now I wanted very much like to change something in your interface.

Can you tell me how I can change the player target display?
A different look or something? I'll be very difficult with
what is rightly present.

I would be very happy if you can tell me how I can change the look.

05-12-14, 01:23 PM   #3436
meljen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Ravenstorm88 View Post
Hey I have a big problem.
First of all, I find your super interface,
I use it for quite some time, but now I wanted very much like to change something in your interface.

Can you tell me how I can change the player target display?
A different look or something? I'll be very difficult with
what is rightly present.

I would be very happy if you can tell me how I can change the look.
Part of the appeal and unique-ness of RealUI8 is the unit frames (player/target). I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to change how they look. They don't take that long to get used to, to be honest. Very intuitive actually.

05-12-14, 02:10 PM   #3437
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I agree that the part of what makes RealUI unique is its unitframes. However, if you really must change them, do the following:

RealUI Config>Advanced>Advanced Settings>HuD>Unit Frames, untick Enabled then do a /rl

The unit frames will be back at their default positions. From here, log out then install your unitframe addon.

05-14-14, 12:00 AM   #3438
Zorknemesis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Move

Hey ...

how can i move the Focus an the Focustarget ????

I use the options in the Realui config but nothing changes

UnitFrames Positions change the settings ...nothing ..its the same bevor.

Last edited by Zorknemesis : 05-14-14 at 08:25 AM.

05-16-14, 05:41 AM   #3439
dazzle
A Kobold Labourer
i tried to figure out this myself but i have NO in depth knowledge on how any of this works
so basically, i want raven in the default position displaying what you get when you freshly install (debuffs, buffs, etc)
but i don't want the unit frames.. and when i remove the unit frames raven flies off to the sides of the screen, i've tried a few things to fix this but it seems i'm simply not cut out to figure out this stuff on my own.
so in case i make no sense here's an image that's hopefully explanatory

05-16-14, 03:36 PM   #3440
Politig
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Does anyone know how to change the overall scaling of the entire UI? I love the look, but everything is much too small for me to read it

Thanks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI