10-18-08, 01:54 PM   #1
Darkfrost
A Murloc Raider
Bartender4 - help needed

hello

I have a problem with bartender4 , every time I relog it resets its self ???

I have it pressed Lock in the option

can any help me ??
10-18-08, 04:13 PM   #2
Bufe
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Darkfrost View Post
hello

I have a problem with bartender4 , every time I relog it resets its self ???

I have it pressed Lock in the option

can any help me ??

Have you "updated" it ...or installed Bartender4 from scratch?..

Best thing to do is to rename your WTF, INTERFACE, CACHE folders when a big patch like 3.0.2 comes out...

With regards to your problem, it might either be related to you NOT having done as described above, and there might be some conflights between different addons, amongst them B4.

On the other hand, i have noticed with some addons that keeping them set to "default" profile might be required on some systems for them to "stay" onscreen. If thats the case, usually selecting the appropriate profile will set your bartender4 back to the config you made.

Bufe
10-18-08, 06:41 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Make sure that you are exiting the game properly, also make sure that your WTF folder is not set to "read-only".
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-19-08, 10:11 AM   #4
Darkfrost
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Bufe View Post
Have you "updated" it ...or installed Bartender4 from scratch?..

Best thing to do is to rename your WTF, INTERFACE, CACHE folders when a big patch like 3.0.2 comes out...

With regards to your problem, it might either be related to you NOT having done as described above, and there might be some conflights between different addons, amongst them B4.

On the other hand, i have noticed with some addons that keeping them set to "default" profile might be required on some systems for them to "stay" onscreen. If thats the case, usually selecting the appropriate profile will set your bartender4 back to the config you made.

Bufe

I am kinder a noob when it comes to thos .. So first of all what should I rename the folders to ??
WTF old or something like that ?

second , should I just not take the file with the addon and put it into
interface -- addons ?

or do I have to change somthing first ? cant seem to find a "guide to installation" ??
10-19-08, 01:46 PM   #5
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Here's one made by this site and put on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dylXGXET8OA

I swear it's not a Rickroll

If you look at the sticky posts you'll find other halp

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bartender4 - help needed