10-15-14, 09:27 AM   #1
HearthCore
An Aku'mai Servant
Exclamation Keybinds resetting

What I have found so far:
  1. Skills on hidden bars display a Cooldown dial
  2. Keybinds resetting weirdly (has only happened on my main, and my keybinds refuse to stick with individual keybinds turned on)
  3. The font i chose for critical hits in msbt keeps resetting to the default (which is the comic one, for whatever reason)

I've had mixed results with using the ingame settings, but somehow 3 of my set binds still result upon relogging.

Last edited by HearthCore : 10-15-14 at 09:57 AM.
10-15-14, 10:54 AM   #2
geekyadam
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by HearthCore View Post
Skills on hidden bars display a Cooldown dial
I'm seeing this also, but I'm betting it's an issue with Bartender.
I was still seeing a handful of bugs last night, but I just kind of figured it was expected for a big patch/release like this. Just waiting for individual addons to release updated versions.
10-15-14, 11:49 AM   #3
Bearshaker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Do any of you also have the problem with the styling of bartender? (So sorry if this already have been said somewhere)
10-15-14, 12:13 PM   #4
HearthCore
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Bearshaker View Post
Do any of you also have the problem with the styling of bartender? (So sorry if this already have been said somewhere)
What exact problem? 'styling' can mean oh so many things
10-15-14, 12:34 PM   #5
Bearshaker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
http://i.gyazo.com/a1019b41a6c04f8809e6a45e8b6af97a.png

Like this. They overlap a bit too.

Edit : I re-downloaded and installed it and now it's back to normal. I should have tried that before posting it. My bad.

Last edited by Bearshaker : 10-15-14 at 01:08 PM.
10-15-14, 02:55 PM   #6
Heliocentric
A Defias Bandit
I get the following error every time I log in:

5x nibRealUI\Modules\ObjectivesAdv.lua:695: bad argument #1 to '(for generator)' (table expected, got nil)
[C]: in function `(for generator)'
nibRealUI\Modules\ObjectivesAdv.lua:695: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\ObjectivesAdv.lua:663>
(tail call): ?
[C]: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
...aceMasque\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:529: in function `InitializeAddon'
...aceMasque\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:644: in function <...aceMasque\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>

Locals:
nil
10-15-14, 04:02 PM   #7
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
First off, please do not make bulk bug report threads. Individual threads make it easier to keep track of what bugs are out there and keeps similar discussion together.

Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
I get the following error every time I log in:

5x nibRealUI\Modules\ObjectivesAdv.lua:695: bad argument #1 to '(for generator)' (table expected, got nil)
[C]: in function `(for generator)'
nibRealUI\Modules\ObjectivesAdv.lua:695: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\ObjectivesAdv.lua:663>
[C]: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
...aceMasque\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:529: in function `InitializeAddon'
...aceMasque\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:644: in function <...aceMasque\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>

Locals:
nil
I have a fix in the pipe for this issue.

Originally Posted by HearthCore View Post
What I have found so far:
  1. Skills on hidden bars display a Cooldown dial
  2. Keybinds resetting weirdly (has only happened on my main, and my keybinds refuse to stick with individual keybinds turned on)
  3. The font i chose for critical hits in msbt keeps resetting to the default (which is the comic one, for whatever reason)

I've had mixed results with using the ingame settings, but somehow 3 of my set binds still result upon relogging.
  1. The latest version of Bartender will fix the cooldown spiral bug.
  2. Are you getting any errors for this?
  3. There is a new version of MSBT, see if that fixes the crit font. Feel free to make a new thread if it does not.

10-16-14, 03:37 AM   #8
HearthCore
An Aku'mai Servant
  1. The latest version of Bartender will fix the cooldown spiral bug.
  2. Are you getting any errors for this?
  3. There is a new version of MSBT, see if that fixes the crit font. Feel free to make a new thread if it does not.
1: Thanks. Updated and fixed.
2: No, and the hotfix patchlog indicates it was a serverside issue all along.
3: Updated aswell, seems to have fixed itself, maybe a corresponding bug with No.2 - since it hasnt appeared before updating, today.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Keybinds resetting