10-14-10, 09:44 PM   #21
Diatrive
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Woot! almost there.

For anyone else using old Konyagi frames here is what I did to get my frames on the screen.

1: Move all RDX/VFL/OOBE folders from Interface/AddOns, and all RDX/VFL configs from SavedVariables to a backup folder.

2: Download 7.4.9 and put all the files it contains in Interface/AddOns, take a copy of all your backed up configs and dump them into SavedVariables. Make a copy of the backed up OOBE_Konyagi_DUI, OOBE_RDX_ActionBars, OOBE_RDX_Auras, OOBE_RDX_ChatFrames, and yes. . your OLD RDX_mediapack (using new one gave many errors) folders and place them in Interface/AddOns.

3: Start up WoW, unlock desktop, and "edit window" each frame not coming up correctly to Trash the now red AuraCache, and save each window. Your bindings will all need to be redone as I guess spellids maybe.

Here is the one thing I can't figure out yet, I can't get any Hots to show up, my debuffs show up ok now but the buffs do not. I cleaned up AuraFilter: Regen as it had a bunch of weird lines with nothing in them. But still no dice, anyone have any ideas?
10-14-10, 09:49 PM   #22
Diatrive
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Tiny question, I use Aperture (very old) to squeeze my viewable desktop to create a black bar at the bottom. When I change groups in RDX even using the menu, it stretches my desktop back to the bottom. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance for all help.
10-15-10, 12:47 AM   #23
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Hello

Please post your problem in the bugs section.

One post, one bug.

Prefix the subject with your version. [7.5] or [7.4]

It easier for me to track each problem.

Thanks you

Sigg
10-15-10, 12:55 AM   #24
Diatrive
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
No problem, I guess I looked at it more of a me not knowing something than as a problem with the software.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » working version of RDX in 4.0.x