01-05-06, 05:25 PM   #1
dorvaan
A Defias Bandit
DFM - Minimap going behind DART

I have my texture for DART set to "Background", and I have the Minimap Cluster set to "Medium", however, when I try to move the cluster over the texture, the map and the zone text goes behind the texture. What is odd, is that the border stays above the texture, as intended. I have set everything I can find in DFM regarding the minimap to "Medium", but still, no dice.

Any thoughts on something else I can try?
01-05-06, 05:40 PM   #2
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm, those two frames might not be inheriting the frame strata from MinimapCluster. Try setting the frame strata on the Minimap and MinimapZoneTextButton frames.
01-05-06, 06:08 PM   #3
dorvaan
A Defias Bandit
To quote my original post:
_______
I have set everything I can find in DFM regarding the minimap to "Medium"
_______

I will check when I get home tonight to be 100% sure, but right now I'm about 95% sure that I have everything set, individually to medium.
01-05-06, 10:42 PM   #4
beetlefeet
A Defias Bandit
I get this aswell. You need to set the level offset thing (the number that goes along with the strata) to higher than your DART ones (ie 2 or 3)

You can do it by:
/script Minimap:SetLevel(2);
(I think that it's 'Minimap', I'm posting from work so I can't check...)
Or use DFM to do the same thing.

One thing I hate is how frame levels below zero all just count as zero (as far as I can tell), it would be so nice if they a frame at level 0 was always above a frame at level -1, then all you would have to do is set your DART texture to -1.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » DFM - Minimap going behind DART