11-26-12, 03:31 AM   #1
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
5.058 released

*************************************************************************************
5.058 has been pulled temporarily until I can fix the flight path window erroring
*************************************************************************************
I know, I never did a post for 5.057 but the only change in it was terrace displaying properly.

Changes 5.058

Major Thanks to user Warbaby who provided the work he'd been doing on the localized chinese version which helped get things added to this one.
------
Microdungeons should now work properly
Guide has been updated to have transmog/battle trainers/void storage etc
Guide has "some" pandaria locations in it now
CarboniteNodes has pandaria nodes ready for import

Last edited by Rythal : 11-26-12 at 10:52 AM.

11-26-12, 03:36 AM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
CarboniteNodes has pandaria nodes ready for import
OMG!!!! Very nice... If I may ask, If I import these nodes, Will they be added to the nodes that I have already found or will they be overwritten? It would be a shame to lose what I have already found..

Also is there any way to contribute to the database? I have found quite a lot of nodes already... (I'm a miner)

11-26-12, 03:44 AM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by JimJoBlue View Post
OMG!!!! Very nice... If I may ask, If I import these nodes, Will they be added to the nodes that I have already found or will they be overwritten? It would be a shame to lose what I have already found..

Also is there any way to contribute to the database? I have found quite a lot of nodes already... (I'm a miner)
The current node import is a conversion of gathermate to carbonites bytecode done by warbaby.

so for now no contributions still, double since I really do need to get rid of bytecode.

11-26-12, 03:50 AM   #4
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
The current node import is a conversion of gathermate to carbonites bytecode done by warbaby.

so for now no contributions still, double since I really do need to get rid of bytecode.
Thanks for the quick reply, I'm going to assume the nodes you have included is a more complete database than I have found.

Sucks to hear about the limitations of the bytecode, it never rains but it pours.. lol.

11-26-12, 04:26 AM   #5
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

Nice list of nodes added, except Towlong Steppes and karasang wilds... I seem to have lost all my nodes there. It does, however have nodes that I haven't gathered in them areas but it seems the ghost iron is kinda missing a few nodes.
It's no biggie as I can gather them again.

Micro dungeons in the shrine is working...

Very good update...

11-26-12, 10:52 AM   #6
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
5.058 has been pulled temporarily until I can fix the flight path window erroring when I get home tonight.

11-26-12, 03:40 AM   #7
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
And i'll also mention he stumbled across another reason carbonite needs a massive revamp of the data that I hadn't noticed, and it's probably the biggest reason

Because of single character bytecode for parts of the quest system, guide system and nodes the current addon won't support more then 221 zones that can display that info.

Pandaria puts us at 241 (including battlegrounds & instances). The way it's currently solved is by putting main zones under 221 so it can display the info, and instances above but that's just a bandaid solution and won't last if more zones get added.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 5.058 released