06-13-08, 08:38 AM   #1
Biter
A Defias Bandit
Misplacements

Hey.
I have a very irritating issue with the MazzleUI.

My "Character Tab" is stuck waaaay up in the corner so I can't see anything there. This includes honor, arena points, gear and stats.

By ankvi at 2008-06-13

I've tried to reload my UI, Remazzify it... Nothing works.. It's the same with my Score Screen in Battlegrounds.. It's locked in the upper corner and I can't move it!

HLEP!
06-13-08, 08:58 AM   #2
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Biter View Post
Hey.
I have a very irritating issue with the MazzleUI.

My "Character Tab" is stuck waaaay up in the corner so I can't see anything there. This includes honor, arena points, gear and stats.

By ankvi at 2008-06-13

I've tried to reload my UI, Remazzify it... Nothing works.. It's the same with my Score Screen in Battlegrounds.. It's locked in the upper corner and I can't move it!

HLEP!
This is a known issue with moveFrames. try typing /mf reset. That shoul dfix it for you.

06-13-08, 09:07 AM   #3
Biter
A Defias Bandit
Worked for the character tab.

But the score screen is still stuck, can't move it. But thanks anyways.

I'm up for more tips!
06-13-08, 09:12 AM   #4
Biter
A Defias Bandit

Here it is
06-13-08, 09:39 AM   #5
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Try opening character screen, when I open character screen with a different frame off screen like that, it normally resets it. I haven't tried it with BG screen yet, worth a try.
06-13-08, 03:56 PM   #6
Deuce68
A Fallenroot Satyr
I've also use an addon called .. Moveanything.., that allows me to move almost anything.
06-13-08, 04:58 PM   #7
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As I recall, this issue is wicked old. And moveFrames was updated to fix this.

Is this because it hasn't been updated in Mazzle?
06-17-08, 10:55 AM   #8
Viciusan
A Cliff Giant

Is it updated ?

And if so can i DL it and just over ride the mazzle version ?

Thanks ViCi
06-19-08, 05:49 PM   #9
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

I think that something was changed recently that's affecting the positions in relation to other windows.

For me, it seems to be brought on by heavy use of the crafting skill windows (enchanting, tailoring, smelting, blacksmithing, etc).

What I do to fix it (at least the character pane, that's all I've had trouble with) is to simply first open a crafting window, then open my character window. Instead of being up in the top right corner it will move that window back down to where it's supposed to be. Then without closing anything, I move the character window to another spot on the screen, closer to the center. Then close the crafting window. After that, move the character window to wherever you want to permanently have it.

This seems to be a problem with moving any other window while the crafting window is open. It may also be affecting other windows as well in a chain reaction. Once you move a window while another more dominant window (like crafting) is still open, then when you close the crafting window moveframes tries to automatically adjust it back to where it was before you opened the window, only this is now changed and makes your character window fly off the screen.

At least, that's what I gather from casual observation.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Misplacements