06-15-08, 11:57 PM   #1
Luciant
A Cyclonian

castbar mod

im lookin for a casting bar mod-- im using az castbar now but i dont like the way it looks all that much..

honestly id like it to look like blizzs castbar but be resizable and moveable (fluid frames doesnt let me modify the default castbar for some reason)

anyone know of a castbar addon to do that?

oh and it has to have enemy castbar too
06-16-08, 10:07 PM   #2
slbrokaw
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Luciant View Post
im lookin for a casting bar mod-- im using az castbar now but i dont like the way it looks all that much..

honestly id like it to look like blizzs castbar but be resizable and moveable (fluid frames doesnt let me modify the default castbar for some reason)

anyone know of a castbar addon to do that?

oh and it has to have enemy castbar too
Quartz is exactly what you're looking for. It uses SharedMedia, so it can have many different skins, has target cast bar, focus cast bar, pet cast bar, pet target cast bar, and MANY more.

Download here:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...astingBar.html
06-17-08, 03:37 AM   #3
Luciant
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by slbrokaw View Post
Quartz is exactly what you're looking for. It uses SharedMedia, so it can have many different skins, has target cast bar, focus cast bar, pet cast bar, pet target cast bar, and MANY more.

Download here:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...astingBar.html
ok, i installed that one, but i dont see any options to make it look like the blizzard castbar-- i see texture options... but not border options...
06-17-08, 06:12 AM   #4
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I personally use Bongos_CastBar, it looks similar to the blizzard cast bar, as well as evl_castbar for targets
06-17-08, 10:52 AM   #5
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
-shudders- Blizz has yet to make anything default that's visually appealing, so I personally think you're nuts for wanting to make it look like the default.

But yes, if you use Bongos (which is a bit much just to have a generic cast bar), that cast bar is similar.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » castbar mod