12-23-14, 11:51 PM   #1
TheNewman
A Kobold Labourer
LUI Hot Keys / State Setting

Hello All,

I have been using LUI for some time and really enjoy it, from initial setup to final product. Perfect. However, I have encountered an issue with my hot keys while in a different stance. I have seen some similar questions, but I believe mine is a bit different. If this question has been asked / answered before, I apologize - I was not able to find it via the search function.

I use a unique style of play when it comes to my hot keys. My mouse has 12 numbers on the side of it (that correlate to 1-9,0,-,= on the keyboard) and I click these to use my corresponding abilities. I also use hotkeys to switch between action bars... action bar 1 is key (F) and action bar 2 is (Mouse Button 16). I target an enemy (or friend if I am healing), then select the appropriate action bar using the above keys / buttons, and then select the mouse button the corresponds to the ability I want to use.

I have been doing it this way since I started PvP'ing with my Rogue in TBC and done it that way ever since. Now that I have added LUI & Bartender, it looks even better and works great. However I have encountered a problem;

When I play a character, in this case a SPRIEST and get into shadow form, I can no longer toggle action bar 1 correctly. The correct abilities are shown where I want them but my hotkeys don't correspond in shadow form. It works perfectly in normal w/out being in shadow form. I have gone through the settings and I made sure that under the "Bar 1" state settings where shadow form is listed I have it on "bar 1" but no luck.

I apologize for the lengthy post and I hope I have conveyed my issue. Thanks in advance!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » LUI Hot Keys / State Setting