07-11-09, 06:57 AM   #1
amstevens
A Defias Bandit
Question update carbonite?

ok so im playin WoW and my Carbonite says your version of carbonite is old so i go to the website and then im stumped... how do i get the new version of carbonite onto my comp so the message will sthu?????

07-11-09, 07:11 AM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Download Carbonite here.

Addon install instructions are here.

07-11-09, 12:58 PM   #3
amstevens
A Defias Bandit
ok... i see where that was leading too i dug deeper into the carboniteaddon.com site and found an auto updater for it the bad thing is my internet wont load the page for the stupid thing to come up any ideas for that?

07-11-09, 07:56 PM   #4
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The auto updater is no longer working and will most likely never be working again.

On the Auto-Updater page:
"Carbonite Updater: This updater is old and not currently working."

Follow what Silenia posted above.

There is no longer a need to goto the old CarboniteAddon.com wesite anymore. The site is only there for informational purposes. WoWI (this site here) is now the Official home of Carbonite.

07-11-09, 10:30 PM   #5
amstevens
A Defias Bandit
mk... so do i just download it again or what because i have no prob downloading the addon from here

07-11-09, 10:33 PM   #6
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The latest version will always be posted here at WoWI, so yes, you would download it from here. Notice also, if you clicked the download link at carboniteaddon.com, it brings you here.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » update carbonite?