09-09-10, 09:32 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
New Download Categories

We've just added three new download sub-categories for the Compilation download category: DPS Specific Compilations, Healer Specific Compilations and Tank Specific Compilations. If you have a compilation already on the site that you feel would be better represented by one of those categories, please send a PM to any of the staff members with a link to your compilation and telling us which category you'd like to have it moved to.
09-10-10, 05:39 AM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for this. Should help people choose a UI to better fit their needs.
10-04-10, 07:59 PM   #3
kaialani
A Murloc Raider
I just wish they'd add screen resolution size so we don't have to wade through pointless interfaces that are just too big or too much hassle to refit to the screen. It's getting to the point though where interfaces this big are getting stupidly bigger for no real reason.

I don't think I can ever justify buying a bigger screen to view very poor graphics from wow, and since thats all I use my pc for these days there really is no need to buy a bigger screen because the majority of ui authors tend to be the 1 and the same.

Thats why I think I want to see resolution size added so I can look and then not bother if non are for my native rez size.
10-04-10, 09:15 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Most UIs state their resolution in the description. You may go to the Find tab, check to search in the Description, and enter in your desired resolution.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » New Download Categories