08-03-08, 04:55 AM   #1
Misdirection
A Defias Bandit
Looking for a addon which shows the NPCs your in combat with.

I'm looking for an addon which displays the NPCs you are in combat with on like a little panel or something like that I have spent quite a long time looking for an addon like this and wasn't able to find one maybe I was looking in the wrong place... idk

Last edited by Misdirection : 08-03-08 at 05:15 AM.
08-03-08, 09:25 PM   #2
Farook
A Molten Giant

Hmmm... almost any good unitframe addon could do this:

ag_Unitframes, Pitbull, etc.
08-03-08, 09:48 PM   #3
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try daportrait

http://files.wowace.com/DaPortrait/D...t-r67920.5.zip

08-04-08, 10:34 AM   #4
Misdirection
A Defias Bandit
Thanks but not exactly what I'm looking for I'm looking for an addon which displays everything I'm in combat with. So lets say I'm in Hyjal and we are currently on one of the waves before a boss I would love to have a panel on my screen which displays all the mobs I'm in combat with so I don't need to tab target to a mob I wish to attack.
08-04-08, 11:17 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You would not be able to use it to target anything that was added to the list after entering combat. And if you wanted it to show health, then you would need a member of your raid actually targeting that mob to update its info, in which case it's better to use nameplates (and, no, nameplates cannot be collected into a list either).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-04-08, 04:54 PM   #6
Dialos
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I answered this same type of request for someone else a week ago I think. Basically Seerah is correct about the not being able to use the list to target different mobs.

The following mod here on wi does the other things you are looking for. I have only briefly used it though and not in a raid setting.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...icTargets.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a Addon