Quantcast Need help identifying an Add-on - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-11, 03:40 AM   #1
Frigid_Impulse
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2
Need help identifying an Add-on

Ive been seeing an add-on in videos and I would really like to have it but cant find the name of it. When an AoE effect is used, like a mages, Ring of Frost, or Death knights Death and Decay, it drops a runed circle on the ground displaying the Area that is under the effect. Thanks for the help on finding this.
  Reply With Quote
07-19-11, 04:02 AM   #2
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by Frigid_Impulse View Post
Ive been seeing an add-on in videos and I would really like to have it but cant find the name of it. When an AoE effect is used, like a mages, Ring of Frost, or Death knights Death and Decay, it drops a runed circle on the ground displaying the Area that is under the effect. Thanks for the help on finding this.
Something like the rune effect shown here? That's just a part of the game. No addon can legally draw into the game-world.

There's a few settings that you may have to enable/turn up in Video options, such as Projected Textures, if you're not seeing them yourself.
  Reply With Quote
07-19-11, 04:30 AM   #3
Frigid_Impulse
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Something like the rune effect shown here? That's just a part of the game. No addon can legally draw into the game-world.

There's a few settings that you may have to enable/turn up in Video options, such as Projected Textures, if you're not seeing them yourself.
I appreciate it, WoW is offline atm but I will certainly try that
  Reply With Quote
07-19-11, 07:30 AM   #4
tinyu
A Molten Giant
 
tinyu's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 834
up your ground particles.
__________________
"There's no such thing as too many addons."
Lothaer
Titan Dev Team Member.
  Reply With Quote
07-19-11, 07:35 AM   #5
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!
 
voodoodad's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,632
Originally Posted by tinyu View Post
up your ground particles.
No... Up YOUR ground particles... wait... maybe I read that wrong...
__________________

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
  Reply With Quote
07-19-11, 07:42 AM   #6
tinyu
A Molten Giant
 
tinyu's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 834
Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
No... Up YOUR ground particles... wait... maybe I read that wrong...
i upped yo mamma's ground particles
__________________
"There's no such thing as too many addons."
Lothaer
Titan Dev Team Member.
  Reply With Quote

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need help identifying an Add-on

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off