01-04-09, 07:30 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 1/4: LunarSphere (new) & Revelation (new)

I hope that everyone had a safe and happy holiday season! It's back to work for me, and here are my picks.

LunarSphere:

LunarSphere has been in development for a long time over at its home website, but it has finally reached release status. This is a sphere mod like Necrosis, Cryolysis, Venantes, etc, but it is class independent. It is also very customizable. You can pretty much make it look however you like, perform however you like, show whatever data you wish in the center sphere, etc. It comes with presets for your class, also, in case you don't wish to spend time configuring or want a place to start from. You can also have it say random things when summoning your mount or using a spell (you can customize these as well) like some of the other sphere mods have done in the past.

To read more about its other features (such as reagent handling) and to see more screenshots, go to its download page.

Revelation:

Have you ever wished you didn't have to go back and forth between your enchanting window and whichever item you wished to enchant? How about easily knowing what you could create with the reagents on hand, without actually opening up your professions window? Revelation gives you a menu when alt-clicking on an item which shows what you can do with that item. Clicking an entry in the menu will perform that skill.

Read more about it on its download page.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 01-11-09 at 08:26 PM.
01-05-09, 06:06 AM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
LunarSphere is freaking awesome highly suggested for ALL players.
01-05-09, 06:25 AM   #3
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by tinyu View Post
Except for people that don't like round stuff

Nice picks again
01-07-09, 05:59 PM   #4
Tenson
A Fallenroot Satyr
Center sphere can be hidden, and buttons and sub-buttons can be skinned to other shapes (better support for square shape to come in the future).

Overall it's a great mod. I use it for its simplicity and utility.

Try it out, you'll like it.
01-15-09, 03:53 AM   #5
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Thanks for the nice job you're doing Seerah, it's really great someone is explaining some addons

And i would like to add ..
Originally Posted by tinyu
Originally Posted by Psoewish View Post
Except for people that don't like round stuff

Nice picks again
.. +1

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 1/4: LunarSphere (new) & Revelation (new)