01-23-07, 07:38 PM   #281
Ceph
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
lol - the problem was my browser's cache. it showed me the old trunk-content ^^
01-23-07, 08:47 PM   #282
Lichbane
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Love it. Got it set up as a 40 man frame, sorted by group (al la the old Perfectraid).

Can I just request that we have the option to display group number beside the character names?
01-30-07, 08:44 AM   #283
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Aye its been requested. Thanks.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
02-02-07, 03:36 PM   #284
Hyrus
A Murloc Raider
Is it possible as a non healing class to have a range check? As a hunter I have no spells I can put in the appropriate field to use as reference, and I love the range check in pvp not to go too far from my healers.
02-02-07, 04:35 PM   #285
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
You can put any of your spells in the range check field. it doesn't check to see if the unit is a valid target, just uses it as a base for the check.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
02-03-07, 02:34 PM   #286
Hyrus
A Murloc Raider
That makes everyone show out of range for me, including myself. Used Beast Lore, which is the only spell I have that has the 40 yard range I want.
02-03-07, 08:17 PM   #287
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
*ponder*

Okay, I'll try to look into it.
02-05-07, 01:56 PM   #288
Banjankri
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up

Love this mod for raiding, love it so much is it possible to request a regular group version, and then when the group becomes a raid it just populates the extra groups?

I really hate the default Group bars, and could save a lot of space with the functionality of this as my group bar as well as for raiding.

Thanks, and appreciate your hard work, finally a raiding mod that makes healing BG's easier too!
02-06-07, 12:51 PM   #289
cookiekitty
A Kobold Labourer
Mana bars?

Is there anyway to show something for mana bars on perfect raid?
02-06-07, 01:03 PM   #290
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
PerfectRaid.lua line 542:

Change:
button.manabar:Hide()

To:
--button.manabar:Hide()
02-06-07, 01:29 PM   #291
prime311
A Defias Bandit
Possibility of using this in group mode?

Is there anyway to use this while not in a raid? Love it for Karazhan(and pre-BC), would really love to have it for 5-mans.
02-06-07, 01:34 PM   #292
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
At the moment? No.

Planned, yep!
02-07-07, 06:31 AM   #293
Assara
A Kobold Labourer
Hello Cladhaire,

First let me say its a great mod. Ive been using it for months and as guild leader, I made it a required mod for everyone in my guild. The one thing I was wondering about was debuff status. A few people mentioned its harder to notice when people need a cleanse.

Will you be adding the feature that used to highlight a players name when they had a curable debuff?

Also I saw the mana bar hack you mentioned in this thread. It works great, but will there ever be a more simplifed way to turn on that feature?

Again, great mod, thanks for the time you put into it so far.
02-07-07, 07:32 AM   #294
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Yes and Yes, Just need time to work out how these features will work ,and get the manabar option in.
02-08-07, 12:24 PM   #295
Cyko1
A Murloc Raider
I was wondering if it was possible to have a setting in PerfectRaid to save a history of recently seen debuffs, so that we can then decide on our own whether we wish to add it into the Buff/Debuff list of things to display.

The reasoning for this is related to dealing with new encounters which show a new icon or something and it only shows up for a couple seconds. I might not be able to hover the mouse on the icon and read what the full name is. I currently have a problem with Twisted Reflection from Kazaak. I think I've written it correctly and added it, but it's never shown up. Mark of Kazaak shows up fine. This can help accelerate adding buffs and debuffs, if we have a automatic history saving of buffs/debuffs and the buffer says "*NEW*" when we query.

I'm assuming you already have to iterate through the buff lists for everyone anyways to match with the known buff/debuff database. Just tell me I'm nuts if you think this is a horrible idea.

Thanks.
02-08-07, 12:28 PM   #296
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I could easily provide a /praid buffwatch command which pops up a small draggable window which tracks all buffs and debuffs that are found to be unique. Good suggestion, could you please make it on the google code issues list for the addon so I don't forget it?

Thanks.
02-08-07, 02:27 PM   #297
Cyko1
A Murloc Raider
I submitted the issue, but it doesn't show in the list after I hit the submit button. Hopefully its just sitting off on side awaiting for your approval before it gets added to the list.
02-09-07, 03:33 PM   #298
Ayaso
A Kobold Labourer
Loading issues

For some reason it just won't load for me... I mean I know its loaded, yet I can't type /praid or /perfectraid and have something happen.

I'm in the process of disabling everything I have loaded to see whats doing it. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Well that was a quick fix... The first mod I reenabled broke it... and it happened to be an older version of clique. Disregard.

Last edited by Ayaso : 02-09-07 at 03:50 PM.
02-12-07, 04:40 PM   #299
Kelthus
A Defias Bandit
PRaid in 5-mans

I would like to add my voice to those requesting PRaid compatibility with 5-man parties (non-raid).

Thank you.
02-13-07, 01:12 PM   #300
Javaman
A Kobold Labourer
I love the buff mod for this, especially with Karazhan and all the strange new debuffs. Even if the buff isn't cleansable being able to see who has "Overload" on them is very nice. If I could have one thing it would be a background with a changable alpha. Sometimes its hard to see who has what debuff (especially when you color code them) in the heat of combat.

The 5 man perfect raid will be awesome, I can't wait for it!

Highlighting a character frame when they are debuffed would be great!

Also the highlighting characters on mouseover is something I miss.

Thanks again.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help