07-01-09, 03:08 AM   #1
smeeg
A Kobold Labourer
Raid members enchants/glyphs etc

Salutations

Long time reader 1st time poster. tried searching to no avail.

I'm looking for a mod(s) which will allow myself and guild raid leaders to generate a report of ppl missing enchants/glyphs in the raid. Sadly we have a no of ppl in our guild who seem to fail at brining the min. requirements to raid.

We check flask/food buff status via the bigbrother mod.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Smeeg
07-02-09, 07:41 AM   #2
Fonjask
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by smeeg View Post
I'm looking for a mod(s) which will allow myself and guild raid leaders to generate a report of ppl missing enchants/glyphs in the raid. Sadly we have a no of ppl in our guild who seem to fail at brining the min. requirements to raid.
If you want to see other players' glyphs, then everybody must have that addon enabled since Blizzard doesn't let you show the glyphs. You can use Examiner to check other players' glyphs who also have Examiner installed. Can't remember another addon that does that particular thing though.
For checking other players' enchants, I faintly remember an addon that checks it, but while I'm looking for that try InspectEquip, which marks unenchanted items with a * in its frame.

Even if these addons don't do what you're looking for, they will still come in handy !

Fonjask
07-02-09, 08:09 AM   #3
Fonjask
A Fallenroot Satyr

I'm sooooo goood :P

Inspect Their Gadgets. Uploaded here 2 months ago and has been abandoned, but I think it still works.
07-07-09, 07:52 AM   #4
Limb0
A Cobalt Mageweaver

For Well Fed and Elixir Buffs, I use Antislack.

To inspect players I use InspectEquip and InventoryOnPar (which rates gear based on where it was acquired from and gives a raid rating as well based on content experienced)

I include both of these in my Renaitre Essentials addon compilation.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Raid members enchants/glyphs etc