11-02-22, 12:44 PM   #1
Riketta
A Defias Bandit
SetScale results in taint of everything

Command /run PlayerCastingBarFrame:SetScale(0.75) results in taint of whole interface after you open new edit mode instantly, and poisons all bars only after any loading screen (like entering dungeon).
And I not able to use any ability on action bars with keybinds due to everything tainted. But it fixes itself after each loading screen by /reload untill next loading screen and never opening edit mode again.

Is it intended behavior? It worked well before this great dragonflight release. :/

How to reproduce:
1. Attach Player CastBar to player frame in new edit mode (works with detached, but sometimes (?) keybinds fine for me, just error spam)
2. Close Edit Mode
3. Run /run PlayerCastingBarFrame:SetScale(0.75)
4.1. Open Edit Mode again - some stuff taint now
4.2. Or change zone twice - everything taint now
5. Change zone (enter dungeon, for example) - EVERYTHING taint, you can't use keybinds now

Last edited by Riketta : 11-02-22 at 04:36 PM.
11-03-22, 01:00 PM   #2
Riketta
A Defias Bandit
Any idea? Should I report this as bug?
11-03-22, 03:21 PM   #3
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Edit Mode is already known to be horribly bugged when it comes to taint issues. You can report if you want to add to the affected user count. At the very least, it should in practice make it a higher priority issue to fix if it's impacting more users.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » SetScale results in taint of everything