03-28-23, 12:34 PM   #1
mrconfused
A Defias Bandit
Seeking WoW Addon Recommendations to Improve Language Learning Experience

Greetings everyone! I am currently playing World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King on the Taiwan servers as a means of improving my Chinese language skills. However, I am a complete noob when it comes to WoW and addons, and I was hoping to get some recommendations to help me achieve the following tasks:

I would like to increase the size of all the text on the screen and change the background color of UI windows for quests to white to make the characters more legible. Are there any addons you could recommend for this?

I am looking for a way to copy text from frames so that I can paste it into Google Translate. Ideally, I would like to be able to press a button and copy all the text from all frames, and output it to a text file. I understand that this may be a difficult task, but as a developer, I am willing to try writing something myself if needed. However, I have no experience with Lua scripting.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Seeking WoW Addon Recommendations to Improve Language Learning Experience