04-05-08, 04:21 PM   #321
aanaddar
A Kobold Labourer
I have done everything listed in this forum and I just can not get my UI to work. I have done all the changes, updated using WAU and still get these errors.

MazzleUI-1.1\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:25: attempt to call method 'assert' (a nil value)
AceAddon-2.0-57245 (Ace2):926: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:919>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-66043 (Ace2):260: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-66043 (Ace2):910: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:903>

-Edit had to use Detards UI Fix and it solved my problems. Mazzle is working as it should as far as I can tell. Thanks so much for all the hard work you peeps have been pumping into this wonderful pack!

Last edited by aanaddar : 04-05-08 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Fixed problem
04-06-08, 03:54 AM   #322
Kadell
A Murloc Raider
I know this has probably been asked before and I try to stay current in the forum... but is there any kind of time frame when you think there will be a downloadable Patch to fix Mazzle to 2.4??

thanks in advance for the responses
04-06-08, 04:46 AM   #323
Venüs
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Pls help update mazzifer......

2008/04/06 13:48:40-1-x1]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:348: Couldn't find CVar named 'UnitNamePlayer'

Help pls

Last edited by Venüs : 04-06-08 at 04:49 AM.
04-06-08, 05:45 AM   #324
griffin224
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Venüs View Post
Pls help update mazzifer......

2008/04/06 13:48:40-1-x1]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:348: Couldn't find CVar named 'UnitNamePlayer'

Help pls
Learn to read...... Learn to read please? The solution for that error is not only posted in the VERY FIRST post f this thread but about six other places as well.
04-06-08, 07:55 AM   #325
Zenas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Duf

Seeing if anyone else has had this crop up. Started late yesterday. For some reason DUF is starting to reset all the frames back to it's default self. Now I do save a backup of my WTF Dir so all I do is copy over all the .lua's from both SavedVariables Dir's.( The one under your toon name & the main Dir) This seens to correct it when I do the copy & paste.

Oh and I updated DuF a few days ago. I keep a watch out on the other site that does this update for the new CT_Tracker for Sunwell.

Last edited by Zenas : 04-06-08 at 08:11 AM. Reason: update
04-06-08, 08:16 AM   #326
LBussy
Legend in my own mind

Premium Member
Having a new issue whenever I hover over my trinkets on the trinket menu. Any ideas?:

04-06-08, 08:44 AM   #327
sakiko
A Fallenroot Satyr

The windows with the E (the the rotated W thingy) is rating buster. It should be up to date if you are using WAU or JWAU but i dont know if its related with eqcompare. Unless you choosed to hide the tooltip when you mouse over your trinket (if that option exist) one of these addons may be in problem. But maybe i am wrong too and someone will correct me. Learning addons can take a while but everyone can if you take time and not too lazy.
04-06-08, 10:11 AM   #328
LBussy
Legend in my own mind

Premium Member
Originally Posted by sakiko View Post
The windows with the E (the the rotated W thingy) is rating buster.
Thanks ... pretty sure I'm up to date but I'll try disabling it and see what happens.
04-06-08, 10:16 AM   #329
ketran
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by LBussy View Post
Thanks ... pretty sure I'm up to date but I'll try disabling it and see what happens.
i used to have a similar problem with the tooltips on the itemrack items.

to fix it it could have been one of 2 things. i changed tooltip placement within itemrack there could be a similar option for the trinket menu. i think it was with it going offscreen but then ending up onscreen but with nothing in it.

anyway the other option was with /ttip try changing placement of the anchors.

whatever it was i changed it now all works ok
04-06-08, 11:20 AM   #330
LBussy
Legend in my own mind

Premium Member
Originally Posted by sakiko View Post
The windows with the E (the the rotated W thingy) is rating buster.
Disabling RatingBuster got rid of the Σ sign but the empty window is still there.

TinyTip is broken apparently ... tips work but configuration via /ttip is not possible (as noted previously.
04-06-08, 11:46 AM   #331
Haakan
A Murloc Raider
That DUF frame problem has habend to me but only on one chars sofar.

i will see if i can find an backup of my savedvariables for DUF
04-06-08, 01:40 PM   #332
ketran
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Disabling RatingBuster got rid of the Σ sign but the empty window is still there.

TinyTip is broken apparently ... tips work but configuration via /ttip is not possible (as noted previously.
/ttip does work, the version off WAU works fine, i dloaded all the tinytip modules and addons. i think about 4 of them, i don't think i needed all of them, but it works fine and has done for a couple of weeks now. it might be wise to delete tinytip first before downloading the new versions

try it and i'm certain everything will be fine )
04-06-08, 04:33 PM   #333
Carthrix
An Aku'mai Servant
OK there Is now 33 pages to this Thread

Can some one please put all the fixes in one thread 33 pages is way to much to read thru FIXES only with no Error's would be nice
04-06-08, 05:32 PM   #334
YamiJim
A Defias Bandit
Talking Donations

Aethenelle, if i donate to the mazzlui@gmail paypal account, do you get any money from it? I want to show my appreciation in the only way that really matters on the internet.
04-06-08, 06:01 PM   #335
LBussy
Legend in my own mind

Premium Member
Originally Posted by ketran View Post
/ttip does work, the version off WAU works fine, i dloaded all the tinytip modules and addons. i think about 4 of them, i don't think i needed all of them, but it works fine and has done for a couple of weeks now. it might be wise to delete tinytip first before downloading the new versions

try it and i'm certain everything will be fine )
Tried that ... deleted like 4 folders, deleted the SV, reinstalled, cannot type /ttip without getting an error and it does nothing.
04-06-08, 07:54 PM   #336
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
not meaning to sound ungrateful but we getting a 2.4 patch or what?
04-06-08, 10:17 PM   #337
griffin224
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Aethenelle has been and is putting a LOT of work into Mazzle, into updating some of the older, now obselete addons and Mazzifier settings so that they work again. If you read through these posts you will see not only does he post EVERY day, sometimes more than once, but tries to respond to NEARLY EVERY question, so maybe everyone should get off his back, or even better, offer to help. Figure out how to code a little something, I did. Read through the forums, find an unanswered question and answer it. Demanding a patch for 2.4.1 will NOT make it come to fruition any faster, and is in fact more likely to set Aethenelle off and delay it's release. SO... to those questioning a 2.4.1 patch, when Aethenelle feels like it, so bugger off. To those helping find solutions, thanks for helping and not insisting someone spoon feed you everything.
04-07-08, 02:23 AM   #338
Mazaris
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by griffin224 View Post
Aethenelle has been and is putting a LOT of work into Mazzle, into updating some of the older, now obselete addons and Mazzifier settings so that they work again. If you read through these posts you will see not only does he post EVERY day, sometimes more than once, but tries to respond to NEARLY EVERY question, so maybe everyone should get off his back, or even better, offer to help. Figure out how to code a little something, I did. Read through the forums, find an unanswered question and answer it. Demanding a patch for 2.4.1 will NOT make it come to fruition any faster, and is in fact more likely to set Aethenelle off and delay it's release. SO... to those questioning a 2.4.1 patch, when Aethenelle feels like it, so bugger off. To those helping find solutions, thanks for helping and not insisting someone spoon feed you everything.
Well said Griffin!
04-07-08, 03:26 AM   #339
ketran
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Tried that ... deleted like 4 folders, deleted the SV, reinstalled, cannot type /ttip without getting an error and it does nothing.
what error are you getting?
04-07-08, 04:29 AM   #340
neoaj
A Murloc Raider
Teleporting Problems

Not really sure if this is related to Mazzle or not, but my system locks up when using the portal going to the new area, and teleporting out of the area.

Also if I idle out I can not log in my toon. Everything loads then I get kicked out until I disable the addons and then everything is fine. Unfortantly I am not seeing any errors to post to help sort this out.

As to how I get in and out, If I fly from Iron Forge to the new area everything is fine, and if I fly out everything is fine.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.4 bugfix thread