Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-21-19, 06:33 PM   #1
bender1453
A Fallenroot Satyr
Almost done with my UI... I keep having problems but manage to fix them one by one. I'd like to know the answers for these questions though:

1- Can I use KGPanels to completely hide another Unit frame (Pitbull) depending on enemy and player specialization? The idea here is to make different textures for mana and power bar. I can make it show 2 different textures for mana and power bar but when it's a spec with both of them (Ele shaman for example) it shows both of them at the same time and I don't want that. Oh and, pure mana based specs also show the bars twice.

2- I'm trying to make the unit frame show 2 different textures for enemy faction players, depending on their faction. Let's say I have texture H and B, made for the Horde and the Alliance, respectively. I'm on my Alliance character and I'm targeting a Horde player, I want it to show texture H and vice versa for my Horde character. I've tried many scripts regarding this issue but they don't work.

3- Can I use it (or any other addon) to anchor 2 separate frames from different addons so when one of them is moved the other one also follows? This one isn't that important but it helps.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited by bender1453 : 04-25-19 at 04:19 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 3 KGPanels related questions, couldn't make them fit in the title