03-26-10, 12:13 PM   #1
Aphroditi
A Kobold Labourer

Talking Warlock Green Fire!

I finally put the finishing touches on my new spell replacer patch, Fel Fire! I know this isn't exactly interface related but...Warlocks have always wanted Green Fire ever since we saw the first Fel fire spells in burning crusade. Countless patches have been made, then abandoned, then to be resurrected again only to be horrible and completely outrageous. I wanted something simple, something that just turned my fire green, nothing else. Not a bunch of random spell replacements that had countless spell incompatibilities. On top of that I also wanted a patch that would change my icons to the Fel fire equivalent, which none of them did. Sadly no one ever took the time to work a patch out like this, even though it might be the most sought after patch ever. Well, that all changes here…

removed URL

Last edited by Seerah : 03-26-10 at 12:24 PM.

03-26-10, 12:24 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
As this is against the TOS/EULA (direct confirmation by Blizzard posted here in another thread: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...t=30433&page=3), the above link has been removed and this thread has been closed.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Warlock Green Fire!