04-18-06, 06:57 PM   #1
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
123noobCoal UI

This THREAD is for people who do not wish having to sign up for Discord Forum in order to post questions or for those who are lazy to go back and forth .

You can Download this Compilation here.

Currently I included these following mods which are optional or preferred:
  • CT_Viewport --> Preferred
  • CT_Raidassist+Bossmode --> optional
  • TipBuddy --> optional
  • AllInOneInventory --> optional
  • Drathal's HUD --> optional
  • ScrollingCombatText --> optional
  • UberQuest --> optional
  • StatusWindow --> optional
  • ClearFont --> optional
  • Decursive --> optional

If there's any that I should take out or add in, please tell me. And here is a brief ReadMe which I forgot to stress out more in the ReadMe I included in the package.

Brief ReadMe:
- For StatusWindow mod (if you're going to use it), to move the Status Bar, click and hold alt+move to move the Status Bar around. And to open up the window, just right click on your player frame and follow through.

- For after loading the custom: (may or may not happen) if your unitframes are moved down too much and overlap the bottom bar frame, just open up DiscordUnitFrames (/duf) and unlock the frames to move the player/target/tot/pet frame. They're already in the right X-offset coordinate as well as Y-offset of the unitframes to each other, but they may/not to the bottom bar.
04-24-06, 01:19 PM   #2
Mystichunter
A Kobold Labourer
Smile

I just downloaded all your recommended files and it is just awesome!

I did come across one problem when grouping with others. Their player frames appears fine and consistant with the mod but it shows my toon's frame as the default Wow portrait and setup. Is there a setting that I need to change to make my character frame consistant with my party's?

Thanks and great job!
04-27-06, 08:37 AM   #3
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mystichunter
I just downloaded all your recommended files and it is just awesome!

I did come across one problem when grouping with others. Their player frames appears fine and consistant with the mod but it shows my toon's frame as the default Wow portrait and setup. Is there a setting that I need to change to make my character frame consistant with my party's?

Thanks and great job!
Sorry I have been afwow for few days. But for your problem, it because of one of the options in Drathal's HUD. In Drathal's HUD, you can toggle the original bliz unitframes for target and self. So if you uncheck those options, then they should be gone. Other then that, you can use DFM to disable them.
05-06-06, 11:31 PM   #4
pinhed
A Kobold Labourer
Nvm I found the problem and fixed it

Last edited by pinhed : 05-07-06 at 07:35 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » 123noobCoal UI