01-07-06, 04:19 PM   #1
Aquilusumbra
A Defias Bandit
Active Conditions: Responce: Auto-Cast

How exactly does this responce work?

Whne I saw it in the responce options, I figured I would play around with it and see how it worked, so I set up kind of like this:

Action Usable: Counterattack (Rank 3)
Responce: Auto-Cast: Counterattack (Rank 3)

And I also did the same for Mongoose Bite.

The problem is that these rarely would auto-cast when either were usable. I think once every other fight I saw Mongoose Bite auto-cast, and that's out of being able to use it 5-7 times per fight in a full melee fight vs. Rage Scar yeti in Feralas (I'm level 60, so I was dodging and parrying quite a bit).
01-07-06, 04:34 PM   #2
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Nothing can truly auto-cast. What it does is add the action to a queue where actions are processed one at a time in response to you pressing movement keybindings. Actions aren't cast until they become fully usable (enough mana, in range, not cooling down, and flagged usable) and are executed in first in, first out order.
01-07-06, 04:41 PM   #3
Aquilusumbra
A Defias Bandit
Well, I wasn't doing anything during those fights myself other than turning on auto attack and moving around. I even turned off auto attack and sat still for a few of them, to see if that would help. It still only went off once or twice for those times.

Would this work better with skills that don't require a parry/dodge to activate?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Active Conditions: Responce: Auto-Cast