09-27-05, 07:48 PM   #41
Akopian
A Murloc Raider
The Trader's Guild is Going to Get You!

You are in SOOO much trouble! Automating all our secrets!!!!! Here I am using my slide ruler and spreadsheets, and you come along and do all the calculations for the uninitiated with these new-fangled gadgets!!! I'm not so sure you should show your face in any market most anywhere again! Traitor! It's all too easy now!
09-27-05, 11:35 PM   #42
Akopian
A Murloc Raider
On a More Serious Note: An Error

When using the Fizzwidgit Disenchant Predictor or Addspace I get the following error:

Interface\addons\EnhTooltip\Tooltip.lua:733: Invalid loot slot in SetInventoryItem

I am aware that your mods are no longer dependent on EnhTooltip. However, other mods still use them. In particular, Norganna's Gatherer still uses EnhToolip. I was wondering if perhaps you could fix this problem so that perhaps I could continue using your addons and those that still use Enhanced Tooltips.
09-28-05, 12:20 PM   #43
Klepto Biz
A Murloc Raider
Well i love your mods, but i recently downloaded the enchant predictor and it really screwed things up for me. When i would loot corpses it would come up with an error saying something was out of place in the inventory. So i tried deleting all my mods and redownloading them. Well.... when i came back to the site here to get some of your downloads some of them didnt work. It says im not authorized to view this file, and that happened on your Adspace file, and one of the download here buttons on the first page of this topic. I downloaded adspace from your site, but now im missing the tooltip file, it never came with any of your downloads. If there is something i could do please let me know. (i just read the post above mine, im basicly having the same probs)

~Klepto~
10-11-05, 01:08 PM   #44
Gazmik
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Tooltip-related errors should be fixed if you download the latest versions of AdSpace, Disenchant Predictor, and/or Feed-O-Matic. Also, EnhTooltip is no longer needed by any of these mods -- if you're not using Auctioneer, Enchantrix, or some other EnhTooltip-based mod, feel free to delete it.

Everything's updated for WoW patch 1.8 now, with a handful of bug fixes, minor additions, and code streamlining as well. Especially of note:
  • AutoCraft is now much more robust: You can queue items, and then queue other items to be made from them. (Fellow engineers rejoice!) It's also smarter about not letting you queue more than you can make. Plus, you can now pause and resume the queue -- maybe plan out your crafting while on a wind rider and do it all once you land and get to a forge. And it can even buy vendor-supplied reagents in the quantities you need for whatever you're wanting to make.
  • A faithful employee of mine ported out to the test realm last week and traveled the lands taming every wind serpent he could find; Hunter's Helper is now equipped with data on where to find which ranks of the new Lightning Breath ability. Also, it's now making better use of the data you gather when you tame beasts we haven't seen before.
  • Disenchant Predictor is now locale-independent, and includes a new German localization.

Happy Patch Day!
10-13-05, 02:14 PM   #45
forfeit
A Murloc Raider
help please? 1800.2 doesnt fix my problems

I am still getting errors with Feed-O-matic even after 1800.2. When I turn auto-feed on, it doesnt do anything, even when my pet gets unhappy. Also, when I try to use /fom feed, I get an error window that pops up, but I cant tell what it says since the error msg is too long for the box and gets cut off. I love this addon and I had just found it about a week before 1.8, and got quite addicted to it. Any idea what the problem could be? or how I could provide more info about the problem? I have already tried deleting the old folder completely and redownloading/installing it, but it still gives me the same errors.
10-30-05, 10:26 AM   #46
Crazynut109
A Kobold Labourer
Question Maybe a few improvements?

I've been using the EnchantSeller mod for a few days now and absolutely love it. One small problem though, the spam isn't entirely legible. I ended up going into the .lua file and editing the output to post each enchant type (shield, bracer, gloves, etc ... ) on a seperate line in the chat window.

if (slotSpam ~= "") then
slotSpam = string.gsub(slotSpam, ", $", "");
if (string.len(spam .. aSlot.." ("..slotSpam.."), ") > 10) then
table.insert(spamLines, spam);
spam = "";
end
spam = spam .. aSlot.." ("..slotSpam.."), ";
end

Originally the 10 was 255. This just forces a line break after each type.

Doing this really enhances the legibility of the enchants in my opinion. no more searching through a cramped 3 line post for what you want, just go to the slot type and scan across one line of info. Of course, I've gotten a few complaints about the spam. But these are few and far between and mostly coming from people who either spam their own enchant messages every 10 lines and somehow feel threatened by me or people who just complain about everyone that posts a message more than once a day. On my server at least, there are far more people spamming silly things like items they're selling or looking for groups who have made macros and litterally mash the button 20 times in a row. My spam seems minimal in comparison...

After I did that, though, I got to thinking... It would be nice if there was a way to exclude specific Slots from even being posted in spam. I've yet to sell any shield enchants and some other slots don't see much use either.

I also wouldn't mind a way to Spam a list of enchants that I can do, but simply don't have the materials for. It would list say, all enchants that sell for greater than 5 gold (or wherever the user has that limit set to) whether I've got the materials for them or not.

So there we have it. Just those two little things on my wishlist. I'd do it myself but honestly, it was pure luck that I even figured out how to seperate my posts by slot.
11-03-05, 07:06 PM   #47
Firedancer
An Aku'mai Servant

Gazmik - any idea what is causing the following error? It happens when I inspect someone and mouse over their gear to see what it is. It usually happens once then goes away til the next time I log in, but it doesn't always happen in a given session.

GFWTooltip.lua:295: Usage: SetInventoryItem(unit, slot [, nameOnly])
11-11-05, 09:11 PM   #48
Ghent
A Cyclonian
information positioning

Hello,

I love the mods and I use them extensively, especially the crafting mods. One small issue I was curious about is the anchoring of the text and icons. Currently I use GypsyMod, and when I add crafting items to the queue, the text and icons overlap with my shortcut bars (see cropped screenshot).

Would it be possible to fix this? Or even better, make it configurable / draggable? Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	position.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	365  

[ StarshadowUI ~ Custom UI compiled by Ghent ]
http://ghent.wowinterface.com/
11-18-05, 05:07 PM   #49
Emli
A Murloc Raider
Suggestions for Shopping List:

- It would be great if there was an option to show the lowest available price for all items on the list, rather than just ones that are below some threshhold. For example, I've got a couple of particularly rare enchant formulas on my list. Since they're rare, they tend to be high priced, which means they'll never show up after a scan. I'd like to be able to see if they are there at all without having to search specifically for each one.

- Configurable threshhold for listing good prices.

- Being able to rebuild the report after a list change. Example: I ran my scan, and got the auto report. Then I added some more things to my list. I'd like to be able to re-run the report against the new list, without having to re-scan.
11-18-05, 11:20 PM   #50
Gazmik
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Emli
- Being able to rebuild the report after a list change. Example: I ran my scan, and got the auto report. Then I added some more things to my list. I'd like to be able to re-run the report against the new list, without having to re-scan.
You can do this already -- just type "/rc report".

As for the other suggestions... nice ideas, I'll look into them for future releases.

Ghent: Does GypsyMod relocate the CastingBar, or does it show up overlapping your button bars too? My queue icons and status text are supposed to be anchored to the CastingBarFrame, so if it moves they should as well...

Firedancer: that looks like an error a lot of people saw in older releases of AdSpace, Disenchant Predictor, and Feed-O-Matic. Check fizzwidget.com to make sure you're on the latest... and if you're still seeing it, try enabling and disabling other addons to see if that's what's triggering it... I'm not seeing it myself.

Crazynut109: More customizability for spam is definitely on my to-do list for Enchant Seller... unfortunately, my to-do lists are kinda long lately...
11-22-05, 09:25 AM   #51
Wikwocket
A Theradrim Guardian
Question

Hi Gazmik, I wanted to get a hold of you and this seemed like the best way. I noticed the clever way that all your gadgets use GFWTooltip.lua and GFWUtils.lua, and I was wondering if it were possible for another AddOn to use these libraries.

Basically, I am trying to update my sadly out-of-date AddOn "SomeAssemblyRequired" to do a better job with adding text to tooltips, and I am impressed with how GFWTooltip seems to automate the whole process. So I was wondering if it was possible for a seperate AddOn to include the GFWTooltip file to allow it to add text to tooltips (in parallel with your gizmos), and I was wondering if I might have your permission to do so (if it is possible).

If it would work and you'd give permission, I would give you credit for the tooltip functionality, and maybe I could add some of the features people have been requesting for SomeAssemblyRequired. Thanks in advance for your time!
11-23-05, 11:39 AM   #52
Emli
A Murloc Raider
Another suggestion set, this time for Hunter's Helper:

- a way to list the pet abilities that are available (in level range to learn) that I have not learned yet
- allow searching for all ranks by ability name (i.e. /hh find claw shows all ranks of claw)
- allow searching by zone (i.e. //hh zone feralas lists all abilities learnable in Feralas)

Love your mods!

Last edited by Emli : 11-27-05 at 03:23 PM.
11-27-05, 04:43 PM   #53
TheFoundry
A Defias Bandit
I love your mods, they are going to be an intergal part of Euphoria UI in the future. Also as a web designer I love the design of your website, very good job on both the mods which I find innovative and the website which is probably the 3rd coolest website design I've seen yet.

01-04-06, 02:48 AM   #54
H0PE
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hi Happy new year mate,

Thanks for the nice addon... However I couldn't really use it in the past... Now I give it a try again. I'm using a tradeskill addon called EnchantedTradeSkill(continued) and MarsProfessionOrganizer. I guess the problem occured when I tried to use the two addon together and I couldn't really make anything...

But maybe it will not happen now, since your version number ran up nicely ^_^

I got a suggestion though. Could you show up the available items for creation in the tradeskill please? Also if we could organize them as in marsprof. org. then we could get rid of the above two addons. I'm sure there will be still some kind of conflict... Only not when you optimize to the above two addons ^_^

Thanks in advance...
H0PE
01-05-06, 09:15 PM   #55
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
When trying to add some fish to my pet's diet, I receive the following error:

Code:
GFW_FeedOMatic\FeedOMatic.lua:1560: bad argument #1 to `find' (string expected, got nil)
The error is referring to the following function which somehow has the ItemLinks all screwy:

Code:
function FOM_IDFromLink(itemLink)
	local _, _, itemID  = string.find(itemLink, "item:(%d+):%d+:%d+:%d+");
	if (tonumber(itemID)) then
		return tonumber(itemID);
	else
		return nil;
	end
end
Thanks for the great mod
01-10-06, 04:15 PM   #56
Silvarea
A Murloc Raider

problem with ReagentCost 10900.1

I recently started using ReagentCost 10900.1 and as per your website I chose to use Auctioneer beta ver 3.3.0.0681 and Enhtool 3.3.0.0683 , I did this because their site says some issue's were fixed.. While doing so ReagentCost poles Auctioneer for line 940 and returns an error of nil value..

I posted this issue in the Auctioneer forums and their reply was that Auctioneer has been rewritten and that mods using it will have to be modified.. I believe you may already know this but just incase I'm posting the issue as it is causing conflicts

Many Thanks for all your hard work, I use several of your mod's and for me they are 5 out of 5 good

Last edited by Silvarea : 01-10-06 at 04:19 PM.
02-01-06, 04:51 PM   #57
Grecaun
A Murloc Raider
Ever since 1.9 I have been unable to get Auto Craft to work correctly. The frame is larger, and looks much like it should if the mod functioned properly, but it does not have the buttons corresponding to the mod. When I open the crafting panel, I get this error:

I have no idea how to fix it, I tried deleting my saved variables thinking that might help it. Its fun though.
02-19-06, 10:08 AM   #58
Aileen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Feed-O-Matic feeding problem

Having some trouble keeping my pet from eating my buff food with Feed-O-Matic. I have told it to avoid foods that provide buffs and to use food quality to determine what to feed him. But he just chose a level 35 buff food over a level 45 vendor food. I was fishing winter squids and I hadn't opened my cooking panel first, and I thought that he was eating one of my uncooked ones, but it was actually one of the cooked ones I already had. I had many level 45 cherry pies in my inventory for him that he'd been eating before and a level 45 Darkclaw Lobster. I don't know why he would choose a level 35 buff food.

Here is the output from /fom status:

Automatic feeding is enabled.
Ollipeist will eat food when less than happy.
Feed-O-Matic will prefer to use higher quality foods first.
Feed-O-Matic will look first at food quality when determining what to feed your pet.
There will be no alert when feeding Ollipeist.
Feed-O-Matic will avoid foods used in green or higher Cooking recipes.
Feed-O-Matic will avoid foods that have an additional bonus effect when eaten by a player.
Feed-O-Matic will not feed your pet if the only foods available are foods you'd prefer to avoid feeding.
Adding food quality information to tooltips for foods your current pet can eat.

Last edited by Aileen : 02-19-06 at 10:17 AM.
03-29-06, 08:55 PM   #59
LittleWhiteDove
A Cobalt Mageweaver

GFW-Feed-O-Matic problems with 1.10 update

1.10 update not working. Screen shot 1 at 8:02 pm server time and shot number 2 at 8:27 pm server time. Both show the setup and both show unhappy pet. I did not feed him until after the second shot.

Love the mod will hate to lose it if there is no work around the Blizzard changes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Notfeeding1.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	518  Click image for larger version

Name:	Notfeeding2.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	519  
05-03-06, 03:57 AM   #60
Highend
A Murloc Raider
Fizzwidget AdSpace and german wow version?

Hi,

this mod does not seem to work with the german wow client. It is loaded but it does not display anything in the tooltip of e.g. any tailoring recipe in the auction house...

Regards,
Highend

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Gazmik Fizzwidget's UI Addons