12-12-05, 02:00 PM   #41
Theolis
A Murloc Raider
Okay, thanks for the speedy response. I look forward to when they are added!
T.King and his staff for president!
12-16-05, 10:53 AM   #42
wasup
A Murloc Raider
its seems thet the mouns curser dosent work for me
how can i fix it?
12-27-05, 04:46 PM   #43
karlthegewgaw
A Kobold Labourer
none

I'm curious as to which .blp converter you're using.
I can't seem to find any decent blp converters.
I haven't been able to find anything documented in any of the release notes.

thanks in advance
02-23-06, 06:06 PM   #44
endsville
A Defias Bandit
I love the undead theme... I have one issue though.. the graphics used for text (books, etc - as shown in the screenshot) ... the little black blocks in the corners obscure text sometimes... I like the new castle mod, but like the undead one better, *however* I do like the text part for the castle better... is there anyway to take just the book part from the castle interface and replace the undead one? I tried converting some of the blp to jpg to see if I can find the right ones to replace, but didn't seem to find them... I added in the castle auctionhouse part (since the UD one didn't have one) -- it's an interesting mix lol.. part undead, part castle... but I'd like to be able to read the text in the game... =/
02-28-06, 04:50 PM   #45
kharsis
A Murloc Raider
completion date?

I am using the undead ui and love it. However it seems to be unfinished as I don't have the mouse cursor and not all screens convert to the new artwork eg. bags inside bank, secondary bags.

When will there be an update to complete this excellent addition?

I am using 1.1.2005

Thanx
03-04-06, 11:44 AM   #46
T.King
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kharsis
I am using the undead ui and love it. However it seems to be unfinished as I don't have the mouse cursor and not all screens convert to the new artwork eg. bags inside bank, secondary bags.

When will there be an update to complete this excellent addition?

I am using 1.1.2005

Thanx
This UI was my first attempt with WoW's UI. We changed what we thought were the most commonly used panels. This theme will get an overhaul to include all other panels we missed. Right now, we're making some corrections/improvements to the Castle theme, providing an "alternate" version of it, including total compatibility with some mods that override the default UI.

Afterwords, I'm going to start the fixes from Undead Gothic onwards.

[ T.King's World of Warcraft Themes Portal ]
03-04-06, 04:52 PM   #47
kharsis
A Murloc Raider
Thank you for your eply to my query and wait with anticpation for the updated artwork.

Thank you for creating such a creative and intersting mod for WoW.

Kharsis
03-04-06, 05:02 PM   #48
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Woa... Dead stuff! Speechless....
03-07-06, 02:47 AM   #49
endsville
A Defias Bandit
any fixes intended for the reading part of the UD theme? (eg get a book, read it, find a note, read it...) The black boxes at the 4 corners (well, scroll work) obscure some of the text so yuo can't read it all.. =( I love the castle background just can't find a way to overwrite the UD theme with the castle theme for just that part....
03-23-06, 03:35 PM   #50
Kifihok
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hello. im not 2 happy right now....

the graphics are great. but one thing, hwo do i get rid of them?? after putting them on i lagged llike no other, to the point i couldnt play. I tried repalcing ur files with the orginal ones that come when warcraft is installed but that didnt work. so i uninstalled WoW and reinstalled it yet somehow ur graphics are still there!! HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN!?!?! how can i get rid of them?
03-23-06, 04:29 PM   #51
Kifihok
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

im sry about my user name but i hvaent been able to play WoW for 4 days now. i am getting very angry. how do i get rid of these files that have corrupted WoW?
03-23-06, 04:30 PM   #52
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
If you installed the mod, one has to presume you read the instructions, since it isn't installed the same way as most. If you read the instructions, one has to presume that you would realize you need to delete them from the same place you put them ... \World of Warcraft\Data\Interface. One would presume you realize that you need to delete the folders within that folder.

One also has to presume that if you completely deleted and reinstalled WoW, you would have nothing more than the default files. Unless of course when you say that you completely deleted and reinstalled, you mean that you didn't delete it, you just installed it a second time and thus have two copies of it on your computer and are trying to run it from the old copy that has the mod installed.

Originally Posted by IWillNotMakeNastyUserNames
im sry about my user name but i hvaent been able to play WoW for 4 days now. i am getting very angry. how do i get rid of these files that have corrupted WoW?
And if you had merely come here 4 days ago and asked nicely, someone would have helped you.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
03-23-06, 04:32 PM   #53
Kifihok
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i uninstalled it. i dont know...hmmmmmm i only have one WoW thats for sure. i dont know
03-23-06, 04:35 PM   #54
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
I told you what you need to do to uninstall it. Go to your WoW\Data\Interface folder and delete the folders in there.

And if you are ready to be a reasonable individual, you may PM me and ask me to change your username to something acceptable.
03-23-06, 04:36 PM   #55
Kifihok
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
"And if you had merely come here 4 days ago and asked nicely, someone would have helped you."

4 days ago i thought it could ahve been just internet problems, but i called wide open west and they said everything is fine. so i decided to wati it out a day or so and so far im still at 1700ms latency T_T
03-23-06, 04:44 PM   #56
Kifihok
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
success!!

i did what u said to do, delete the files. then i ran the repair tool blizzard gives u when u install WoW
03-23-06, 04:49 PM   #57
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Now see how easy that was? Remember that the next time you have problems. Try *asking nicely* for help first, before going off the deep end.
04-03-06, 06:57 PM   #58
arainwen
A Kobold Labourer
Love conversion but questions about it

The are is great, I love the conversion I am just wondering a few things. I have all of the button bars enabled and only the bottom bar and xp bar are modified with the style of the conversion. The 2 upper button bars are not modified and neither of the 2 right side button bars are modified (and the skull is missing from the top of them). Also, only my first bag (the built in bag) shows the style, the rest of the bag windows (which are all 4x4 windows) are in the default blizzard style. Is there any way I can fix these to all have the conversion graphics?
Thanks for putting this conversion out, is very cool.

Arainwen
04-03-06, 07:15 PM   #59
Sith
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by T.King
Design comments:

Rather than borrow from previous Warcraft art, such as the Warcraft RTS interface skins. I incorporated my own style within the existing framework, without having to exadurate features to leap out at you. I really wanted a clean Undead skin that didn't distract away from the game enviroment, but rather conveyed a dark-muted haunted-cemetary-like palette. (If anyone is planning to - or has used previous WC1-3 RTS UI art for Wow UI's, this is not intended as a negative comment, but rather to simply state I wish to use my own style.)
You did the right thing, it looks awsome.
04-25-06, 09:58 PM   #60
[Kill Kayt]
A Kobold Labourer
Doesn't Work

I installed it and nothing as changed. It is all the same. It just didn't work.

Also out of wonder, when it does work, is it possible to make it so that I can install 2 of these, 1 for Ally, 1 for horde?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » A Wow TK Undead UI Theme, just in time for Halloween