05-23-19, 11:48 PM   #1
jlrm365
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Whispers (Gift of) N'Zoth

Has anyone found what the sound files are, played when you have the Gift of N'Zoth buff and it whispers?
I like how the headgear looks, but I'd like to blank the sounds for it.
Thanks!

(Side note, if you have the buff and lose it... pick up the quest to clear it - His Eye Upon You (from Brother Pike, in Boralus, for Alliance) and then abandon it. I lost the buff on a couple of characters and that got it back.)

05-24-19, 04:01 PM   #2
JDoubleU00
A Firelord

Originally Posted by jlrm365 View Post
Has anyone found what the sound files are, played when you have the Gift of N'Zoth buff and it whispers?
I like how the headgear looks, but I'd like to blank the sounds for it.
Thanks!

(Side note, if you have the buff and lose it... pick up the quest to clear it - His Eye Upon You (from Brother Pike, in Boralus, for Alliance) and then abandon it. I lost the buff on a couple of characters and that got it back.)

Just curious, is there a reason to keep or get rid of it? Does it affect story line?
08-19-19, 01:47 AM   #3
aallkkaa
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Originally Posted by JDoubleU00 View Post
Just curious, is there a reason to keep or get rid of it? Does it affect story line?
Very late reply from me, and really only a guess, but ... I think its consequences are probably just cosmetic, although not only on your character. For as long as you keep the buff (debuff? ), you can see the eye on players who have the buff as well.
So my guess is: a kinda neat (albeit dire) visual effect, that you can choose to keep or drop.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Whispers (Gift of) N'Zoth