11-21-09, 08:30 AM   #1
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Learnable Skills

I remember way back when I had an addon that would display in my chat box when I was eligible for my toon to learn new skills/spells, both trade and class skills. I'm starting to power level some alts and always forget to go back and get the new spells. -easily distracted by the next shiney new quest-. It would only focus on the Trainer Skills. There's a close option TrainerSkills3 but it's more about the coping of the train skill window and I am mainly interested in it appearing in my chat box.

Any suggestions.
11-21-09, 08:52 AM   #2
Tithulta
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
no idea, but I would like somethting like this so i can tell if it's worth the time to go train when your looking at 15min or more travel time, or that it'd take you way out of your leveling plan.
11-21-09, 01:25 PM   #3
Mycroftxxx1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I think it was a fubar or titan addon but the author dropped it because keeping it current was a royal PITA.
11-23-09, 04:42 PM   #4
dinger5
A Defias Bandit
Cool Level Up

This shows your skills every time you can get new skills as long as you visit the trainer first then every time after that it'll show you.
11-23-09, 07:43 PM   #5
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
^^ Does this also do professions skills too? If so I might consider it but I really would preferr a simple blurb in the chat box.
11-23-09, 07:46 PM   #6
Bornabe
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
FuBar TrainerFu does the trick. You can use it with FuBar or with a FuBar-to-Broker LDB Display PlugIn. It shows (with options to adjust all settings) your Abilities / Spells / Tradeskills, etc... up to as many levels as you wish, the cost and even where to train. You must first visit a trainer for each of the Tradeskills you have, and your own Trainer, and it'll then remember it from then on. It's outstanding. I use it with Fortress & FuBar2Broker.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...TrainerFu.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Learnable Skills