12-04-09, 09:28 PM   #1
ltpowell
A Murloc Raider
i need some help, cant find it

iv searched the forums a little befor i posted this, but to no avail.

my question is, i quit playin wow for like 6 months, now im playing again (used carb back then, still usin it), back then though i used to have the WoW map with the minimaps quest boxes (big green, blue, red boxes that show quest areas), but did they get rid of the option or can i just not find it?

12-05-09, 12:24 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Go to your Quest Watch window, and make sure the green radio button (first one on the left) is bright green. That should show your quests on the carb minimized map (and the full sized one, too).

12-06-09, 12:42 AM   #3
ltpowell
A Murloc Raider
thats not the prob, the quests all show up on the carbonite mini map (AND the carbonite full size map) but NOT on the WoW Map, and thats what im tryin to do.

12-06-09, 01:01 AM   #4
ltpowell
A Murloc Raider
well actually, i cant even find what you are talking about, i have the newest version of carbonite, v3.23, can you ss what you are talking about? iv searched through it with a fine tooth comb and cant find out what u are talking about.

also, thx for your help lol

12-06-09, 09:55 AM   #5
Mycroftxxx1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

There is an option to merge the wow and carbonite maps but I do not use it so sorry to say, I really can't help you. I do know the question is asked during the first startup. Have not looked at how to trigger it after initial setup is complete.

12-06-09, 11:25 AM   #6
ltpowell
A Murloc Raider
well i had it befor i quit wow, then i come back 5 months later and update my carbonite and its gone, thats the thing...

12-06-09, 01:19 PM   #7
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by ltpowell View Post
thats not the prob, the quests all show up on the carbonite mini map (AND the carbonite full size map) but NOT on the WoW Map, and thats what im tryin to do.
I don't use the reg WoW made maps for anything so I'm not 100% here, but last I knew, Carb would only draw the quest and pathing information onto it's own maps.

What has been stated above about merging the Blizz default and Carb maps would be the only way to show Carbs information on the Blizz maps. Sole reason being, they would be one and the same at that point.

12-06-09, 06:48 PM   #8
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ltpowell View Post
well actually, i cant even find what you are talking about, i have the newest version of carbonite, v3.23, can you ss what you are talking about? iv searched through it with a fine tooth comb and cant find out what u are talking about.

also, thx for your help lol
Well, here is what I meant:

Unfortunately, Carbonite doesn't show information on the Blizzard maps. I thought that you were not seeing your quest information on the Carbonite map. Sorry.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » i need some help, cant find it