07-14-10, 12:23 PM   #1
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Exclamation Premium users LOTRO F2P beta keys!

I know we are all addicted to WoW but in the off chance some one is looking to play something different for a little bit...

Lord of the Rings Online is getting ready to go free to play, and Turbine is in the beta phase of testing the new product and content. To help them out, our friends at ZAM are offering its Premium members access to the beta.

Premium members of our interface sites also have access to these keys! If you don't yet have a premium account sign up here otherwise head on over and login to ZAM's giveaway page.

Sorry its not more Cataclysm Beta keys, but I will say LOTRO is fun!

Last edited by Dolby : 07-14-10 at 12:26 PM.
07-20-10, 04:36 AM   #2
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey there Dolby! First off, thank you! Secondly, I typed in the beta key, and it says that I will receive an E-Mail if I get chosen? So, should I wait or am I suppose to get it right away? No matter to me either way Thanks again!
07-20-10, 02:17 PM   #3
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Eh, apparently my login credentials are somehow different than they are here - I am unable to log in to sign up.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
07-20-10, 03:02 PM   #4
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Originally Posted by Torhal View Post
Eh, apparently my login credentials are somehow different than they are here - I am unable to log in to sign up.
Yeah, my login info was totally different lol, i had to retrieve password, by typing in my email, your email will state your sign in name, and you can reset there... Honestly though, wowhead, tankspot, wowinterface, zam; all should have the same login stuff. >.> I don't see why not. I have different login stuff for wowhead, zam, and here, but they are all linked together lol
07-20-10, 03:09 PM   #5
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
ZAM is working on a global login system. Just not easy when you have a ton of websites all running on different platforms. But it will happen!

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Premium users LOTRO F2P beta keys!