06-15-08, 04:10 AM   #1
Lolinder
A Murloc Raider
SCT font

Hi there,

I recently started playing WoW again after a long break :P, so I updated my mods and everything else along with it, however I'm running into a problem with the SCT font.

Before I quit (which was somewhere in february) I had changed my font into one I use for some stuff. However, when installing the new SCT etc and trying to change my font again like I did before my break from WoW, SCT wouldn't cooperate hehe :P.

So i've been trying to get it to work, by checking all the local files for the fonts, but it doesn't seem to work :S, anyone know what file I must remove/edit/add to get the font to work ^^?

Thanks
06-15-08, 04:15 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Install SharedMedia and then register your font using MyMedia (instructions can be found inside the SharedMedia folder).
06-15-08, 05:15 AM   #3
Lolinder
A Murloc Raider
thx will try this ^^
06-15-08, 11:14 AM   #4
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
If it wasn't a 'custom' font (as in you didn't download the font separately or create a unique one) it might have been included in the ClearFont2 package (if you had that previously).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » SCT font