12-07-22, 12:01 AM   #1
ngen33r
A Murloc Raider
attempt to concatenate field 'fill' (a nil value)

I decided to start a thread in hopes to get my favorite addon working with 10.x. Thanks to forum user Sharpedge helping solve the background frame issue. I can barely handle C let alone XML and LUA so I appreciate the help. I am experiencing errors with the textures of the orbs. I will list those below. I am not sure if it is an easy fix but I appreciate the help. It appears that changes to UIParent.lua are the culprit but I am not sure where to start.

Lua Code:
  1. Message: ...rface/AddOns/MistrasDiabloOrbs/MistrasDiabloOrbs.lua:1305: attempt to concatenate field 'fill' (a nil value)
  2. Time: Wed Dec  7 00:19:49 2022
  3. Count: 9
  4. Stack: ...rface/AddOns/MistrasDiabloOrbs/MistrasDiabloOrbs.lua:1305: attempt to concatenate field 'fill' (a nil value)
  5. [string "@Interface/AddOns/MistrasDiabloOrbs/MistrasDiabloOrbs.lua"]:1305: in function <...rface/AddOns/MistrasDiabloOrbs/MistrasDiabloOrbs.lua:1304>
  6. [string "@Interface/AddOns/MistrasDiabloOrbs/MistrasDiabloOrbs.lua"]:1618: in function <...rface/AddOns/MistrasDiabloOrbs/MistrasDiabloOrbs.lua:1613>
  8. Locals: (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
  9. (*temporary) = Texture {
  10.  0 = <userdata>
  11. }
  12. (*temporary) = "Interface\AddOns\MistrasDiabloOrbs\images\"
  13. (*temporary) = nil
  14. (*temporary) = nil
  15. (*temporary) = "attempt to concatenate field 'fill' (a nil value)"
  16. images = "Interface\AddOns\MistrasDiabloOrbs\images\"

Lua Code:
  1. Message: ...rface/AddOns/MistrasDiabloOrbs/MistrasDiabloOrbs.lua:1305: attempt to concatenate field 'fill' (a nil value)
  2. Time: Wed Dec  7 00:19:49 2022
  3. Count: 1
  4. Stack: ...rface/AddOns/MistrasDiabloOrbs/MistrasDiabloOrbs.lua:1305: attempt to concatenate field 'fill' (a nil value)
  5. [string "@Interface/AddOns/MistrasDiabloOrbs/MistrasDiabloOrbs.lua"]:1305: in function <...rface/AddOns/MistrasDiabloOrbs/MistrasDiabloOrbs.lua:1304>
  6. [string "@Interface/AddOns/MistrasDiabloOrbs/MistrasDiabloOrbs.lua"]:1618: in function <...rface/AddOns/MistrasDiabloOrbs/MistrasDiabloOrbs.lua:1613>
  7. [string "=[C]"]: in function `LoadAddOn'
  8. [string "@Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:536: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn'
  9. [string "@Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:667: in function `TimeManager_LoadUI'
  10. [string "@Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:1482: in function <Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua:1362>
  12. Locals: (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
  13. (*temporary) = Texture {
  14. 0 = <userdata>
  15. }
  16. (*temporary) = "Interface\AddOns\MistrasDiabloOrbs\images\"
  17. (*temporary) = nil
  18. (*temporary) = nil
  19. (*temporary) = "attempt to concatenate field 'fill' (a nil value)"
  20. images = "Interface\AddOns\MistrasDiabloOrbs\images\"

I stripped the images folder from the zip so it would fit. They can be found on the last update I could find on GIT.
https://github.com/robgha01/MistrasD...DiabloOrbs.toc

Last edited by ngen33r : 12-09-22 at 02:54 PM.
12-09-22, 02:57 PM   #2
ngen33r
A Murloc Raider
Moderator,

Please delete this thread. I have moved it to the appropriate forum. Thank You

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » attempt to concatenate field 'fill' (a nil value)