10-20-14, 04:07 AM   #21
funkydude
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just tested LFR on my warrior and as soon as encounter combat starts, it started returning a value to GetSpellCharges(20484) which is Rebirth.

Since it returns the count and the cooldown it IS an easy way out assuming everything works a-OK. It's odd that you can get charges for a spell that isn't yours, maybe that's new with WoD.

10-20-14, 06:05 AM   #22
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by funkydude View Post
It's odd that you can get charges for a spell that isn't yours, maybe that's new with WoD.
It might be exclusive to this mechanic, because that certainly isn't normal behavior.

To sync up the combat rezzes between players, they may have simply overridden the normal behavior of the spells to return information about the available resurrections for the encounter instead of information about your spell.

Last edited by semlar : 10-20-14 at 06:17 AM.

10-21-14, 11:20 PM   #23
InKahootz
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by funkydude View Post
Just tested LFR on my warrior and as soon as encounter combat starts, it started returning a value to GetSpellCharges(20484) which is Rebirth.

Since it returns the count and the cooldown it IS an easy way out assuming everything works a-OK. It's odd that you can get charges for a spell that isn't yours, maybe that's new with WoD.
Nice catch. Sounds like a sure fire way to get the time now.

11-06-14, 11:19 AM   #24
Nekoko
A Defias Bandit
Can anyone help me turn this into a LDB so I can track this stuff as a RL

I know oRA3 has this function but I'm not a big fan of it

11-06-14, 11:25 AM   #25
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

http://wowace.com/addons/broker_battleres/

11-06-14, 11:45 AM   #26
Nekoko
A Defias Bandit
Awesome thanks for the quick reply Semlar, looks like I was looking in the wrong subsection on Curse add to that the really bad search function on that site

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Archived Beta Forums » WoD Beta archived threads » API/Addon for new combat resurrection mechanic available?