05-26-05, 05:09 PM   #1
nota
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sweepyish UI

Well, the discussion of my collection isn't really as important as other ones; but I've always liked knowing that something I've "touched" has worked for or benefitted someone else.

This GUI started off as an Insomniax Recompliation. However, after getting more used to the interface folder, I decided that a lot of the included stuff was not to my tastes (don't want to pull out names, but you'd obviously figure it out if you wanted to) and some non-included things helped out with the ui.

The file, along with the AddOns it contains can be found here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=3957

Support
As I've not wrapped my hands around WoW's scripting yet, the only support I can really provide is updates to the included AddOn's as soon as I can download them. Keep in mind, I'm not going to waste bandwidth by updating whenever a single mod comes out. I will upload only when a sufficient or critical update becomes available. To that effect, all the mods can be found here at WoWInterface or on other databases.

Feedback
I welcome feedback, especially in the form of what you've done with the UI to make it cleaner or more helpful. However, like the above section states, I have little experience with LUA so I can not alter, create, or otherwise modfiy the AddOns.

Community
If you do know how to program LUA and XML, and feel comfortable and approachable handling the AddOn's and their codes for this project, feel free to let me know of any additions or changes you've made. As long as I find them useful and resourceful, I'll try to add changes to the UI. If your a developer and I've included your UI, feel free to email,im or pm updates you have. If you would like the AddOn removed from the collection, I would be happy to do so.
If you find that a newer, better AddOn adds features that a similar, included mod does not, please link me to the file.

With that said, post away. Pictures of your UI would be great!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Sweepyish UI